How to Start DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise in India – Investments, Profits, ROI
How to Start DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise in India
There are various Franchise opportunities available in the market of different brands and industries. Having a Franchise of any brand gives you the advantage of ‘brand value’, which is common for each of them. However, with brand value there is also the concept of uniqueness, selecting the right industry can give you an edge over your business for many factors. One such industry is the pharmacy sector which deals in Generic medicines. Generic medicine can be described as a drug that contains the same components as chemical substances of other drugs that are patented. DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy is one such brand that deals with generic medicines.
About DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise
DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy was launched in the year 2017 and since then they have more than 550 + stores across the country with an overwhelming target of acquiring 3000 + stores in the coming years. They deal in a wide range of categories such as Generic medicine, Health & Wellness, OTC, Cosmetics, Nutraceuticals, Protein Supplements, and Ayurvedic. Their aim is to make reshape the country’s healthcare sector and making the medicines affordable and comprehensive for the citizens of India.
DavaIndia is also a part of Zota Healthcare company, Zota healthcare was launched in the year 1995, aimed as drug development, manufacturing, and marketing company, backed by a solid R & D facility. The brand has achieved international recognition for manufacturing 3000 + product ranges and dealing in the countries belonging to Asia and Africa. DavaIndia is part of the same company as it is backed by the same standards, manufacturing capacity & technology, as well as the credibility or the goodwill of Zota Healthcare.
Benefits of Acquiring DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise in India
As we discussed above, brand value is a common advantage that each Franchise holder gets benefitted from, however, there are various other factors and advantages that individuals look for. The various benefits which the Franchise holders of DavaIndia Generic Franchise experience are mentioned as follows.
- The primary advantage of owning a DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise is having the brand name backed by another giant brand. As read earlier, DavaIndia is a part of Zota Healthcare which is a major player on an international level and has a WHO GMP accredited manufacturing plant. This leads to credibility for the brand and hence helps you to scale your business at a great speed.
- DavaIndia deals with a wide range of categories and varieties of products, this helps a Franchise holder to receive profits from different types and classes of customers and have a diversity of income from different products. The brand deals with Ayurvedic products, skincare products, pain relief medicines, all of which comprise up to 3000 + products.
- The margin offered by the brand to its Franchise owners is very generous when compared with different brands. Another benefit which all the Franchise owners derive as a holder is the additional discount of 25% and sometimes even another 10% additional percentage on the buying and even consumption of the products offered by the brand.
- There are a very few brands in the market that deals with ‘Generic Medicines’. As this is a rather new and trending concept, having a Franchise of DavaIndia gives you a good advantage over your competitors and a reliable future. Awareness regarding Generic medicines is flowing throughout the citizens and sooner or later it would derive a major significance in the healthcare sector.
Also read :
Investment Required for Starting DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise
DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy brand offers only one model of Franchise unit, which is a retail store for the interested candidates. Compared to the various benefits which the individuals receive on acquiring the brand, the capital amount required for acquiring is quite less. The total investment required for having DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise is around 8 lakhs INR. Out of 8 Lakhs, 1.5 lakhs INR is the one-time Franchise fee and the rest of the investment amount is spent on developing the interior of the Franchise unit which is handled by the brand itself. Hence, the brand offers a low-cost high profit model to individuals.
Requirements for Starting DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise in India
Before acquiring any Franchise, there are certain obligations and criterions which have to be fulfilled by the interested candidates. Most of the brands list out the necessary qualifications to receive a green signal for having their Franchise The various requirements are mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area requirement for having a Franchise unit of DavaIndia is between 150 sq. ft. to 200 sq. ft of area. You can either choose a residential or a commercial area for setting up the Franchise unit. Furthermore, the brand can also assist you in selecting the perfect location in a concerned area.
- DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy has clear guidelines with respect to experience requirements. Firstly, you need a valid drug license to run a pharmaceutical store and acquire their Franchise. Secondly, you are also required to have at least 2 years’ worth of experience in running a pharmacy, only then you are considered for the Franchise.
- There is no specific mention regarding the minimum number of staff required at a unit. However, you are provided with various training and guidance by the brand with regard to the functioning of the store and get acquainted with the products and their prices.
How to Apply for DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise
There are two ways to contact and apply for DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise. You can either visit their official website or contact them through their email Id. The recommended option is to visit their website, you would find a tab called ‘Franchise Enquiry’. Once you click on the same, you would be presented with the form. After applying and submitting the form, you would be contacted by the agents of the brand and the process of acquiring the Franchise would move forward. Email Id of the brand is mentioned as follows,
The official Website of DavaIndia: www.davaindia.com
1. What is the major advantage of having DavaIndia Franchise?
Ans. One of the unique advantages of owning a Franchise of DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy is in its name itself. The brand deals with Generic medicines which have very few brands in the competition, this alone makes it a major advantage for individuals holding the franchise of the brand. A generic medicine can be described as a drug that contains the same components or chemical substances as other drugs that are patented. As we all know that drugs or medicines which are patented come at a very high price and it is not possible for the commoners to afford such drugs.
Hence, DavaIndia being backed up with the brand Zota Healthcare and a solid R & D facility makes people trust the brand and try out its products as well as generic medicines. There’s also the possibility of the scope of Generic medicines booming in the coming years, as people are more inclined towards drugs and medicines which are rare.
2. Is interior cost incurred by Franchise holder in DavaIndia?
Ans. In a way, the interior cost of the Franchise unit is being covered or incurred by the Franchise holder. The total investment which is required to acquire DavaIndia Generic Pharmacy Franchise is around 8 to 9 lakhs. Out of the required capital, the one-time franchise fee charged by the brand goes for around 1.5 lakhs INR. The rest of the capital invested is used for the interior of the franchise unit, it also includes other costs such as the required materials, appliances, any marketing boardings, and so on. Although it is unclear how much amount is being spent on the interior of the unit, the cost and the design is decided by the brand itself but technically it comes out of your pocket through the investment amount which you have paid for. It is a good option to have the interior cost included in the capital invested as then it becomes the brand’s responsibility.
Share This Post
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
More To Explore
How To Start Cement Dealership Business
Overview Growing to the business opportunities and foreign direct investment in India the need for
How to start Wow! Momo Franchise
Don’t FOMO on this WOW! MOMO Franchise How unusual is your craving for a momo?