Miniso Franchise Insights: Strategies for Success
An emerging fast-fashion retail brand, whose pace has been as rapid as having 3900+ of its stores located in over 70 countries with an estimated total sale of $2.4 billion in 2019 and that too without incorporating a need to establish an e-commerce presence. The brand which makes it look so easy and which has made this possible goes by the name “Miniso”.
Miniso is a brick-and-mortar only which has been built around the reality of the world urging towards e-commerce. It offers high-quality products at affordable prices through variance in lifestyle products ranging from cosmetics, accessories to stationary, kitchenware and much more.
A store which you should definitely visit if you’re budget savoury yet you have a good taste and dig sensible design which resonates with your personality.
History of Miniso
Now that you are reading this article and are probably aiming to acquire this franchise here are the facts about Miniso which would attach you the brand and give you more than just reasons to do so :
- Miniso was founded in 2011 by a young entrepreneur Ye Guofu and co-founded by Japanese designer Mr. Miyake Junya.
- Miniso was first established in China and began its expansion in Asia from there on. Building a presence in USA, Europe, Egypt, India and so on from 2016.
- Miniso was built around the philosophy of taking the consumers “back to the essence” and “ returning back to nature” with their products rather than let them buy it to emphasizes their personality.
Everything you need to Know
Unique Selling Point for Miniso Franchise:
- Products in-house design, efficient SCM and bulk purchasing makes it possible for you, this franchise retailer to keep the costs low.
- Without an e-commerce presence and a low-cost-high-quality model, lacking in every other fast-changing-fashion store would give reasons to your customer to choose you over other retailers.
Benefits of Starting a Miniso Franchise
Easy inventory management: Miniso’s SKU ( stock keeping unit) model of limited assortment of quantity and also variety of SKU, fosters :
- Easy tracing of stock available.
- Predict the threshold limits to make new business purchases.
Benefit of fast-changing-fashion : Miniso’s products turnover in every 21 days and new one’s arrive in every 7 days that makes the consumers come back with urgency and take advantage of the limited stock.
Brand reputation : Miniso has acquired a global presence by landing itself in the biggest consumers markets like USA, India, China, giving you an opportunity of carrying this brand name.
Benefits of Indian demographics : Miniso is targeted at the consumers between 18-35 who aim for a sensible, minimal yet lush lifestyle at the prices Miniso offers, and India is dominated by this specific demographic.
Requirements and Qualifications for miniso franchise in India:
- Carpet area 500-1200 sqf is preferred
- Gate Width 2 meters above is prefered
- Location is Prosperous commercial area / High Streets and Malls in Miniso specified cities(mainly for tier 3 or smaller cities)
- It requires you to have an ample investment of ₹70 lakhs which is when you qualify to take up a franchise.
- Credibility in your business acquisition background.
Miniso Franchise Cost
This table will help you in understanding the type of fee and their cost that in total helps in knowing the miniso franchise cost in India. With the help of the miniso online option they are very famous and they are attracting more and more customers to the miniso website. They are also famous for their miniso soft toys that are available on miniso stores online.
|Amount & Timing to pay
|Security Deposit for Branding
|3 Lakhs At the time of signing the LOI
|1.5 Lakhs At the time of signing the franchise agreement (Including GST)
|INR 18,000 Pay for first year after signing Franchise Contract, (the price includes GST)
|Estimated Price of Fixtures
|appx 8 Lakhs. Advance payment will be paid at the time of signing franchise contract. Balance will be paid before delivery.
|5 Lakhs At the time of signing franchise contract
|Estimated Fit-Out fee
|Appx 5 Lakhs Before start fit-out
|Estimated Cost of Goods Purchase(for the 1st time)
|depend on store size & estimated sales. Advance need to be paid at signing franchise contract, Balance need to be paid before delivery.
Miniso Franchise Profit
Miniso offers phenomenal profit margin with a reasonable claimed payback period between 12-18 months. Profit margin will be nearly 38.5%-45% off excluding GST on average.
- You can either visit the official website of Miniso and leave your contact information and franchise related query, once shortlisted the application process can begin.
- Or you can contact the Miniso zonal offices from miniso’s official website, they can then guide you through the application process.
Here are some pointers for you if you are still struggling with your senses to whether or not to file for this franchise :
- Firstly, Miniso has entered India because it is one of the top five markets of the world with an ever rising demand for lifestyle goods. So it’s probably for the best you got your hands on it.
- Secondly, Miniso plans to have 10,000 stores in 100+ countries with a sales goal of $15 billions, with such global presence comes likely profits.
- Lastly, the only drawback is the amount of investment in its franchise. It sure asks for more but it is the fast-changing-fashion industries which are the future of lifestyle products, so a one-time-investment.
Is Miniso japanese?
Miniso is influenced by Japanese style.
How to open a miniso franchise?
A miniso franchise can be opened after preparing a perfect plan and after investing ₹70 lakhs.
Is the Miniso franchise profitable?
Yes, the Miniso franchise is profitable.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.