- Bake Happiness: Mio Amore Franchise Pathways
Bake Happiness: Mio Amore Franchise Pathways
After realizing the pros and cons of starting a new business with a new brand name, many business owners have understood the struggle and the years of patience it requires for building a brand value. Hence, most of the business owners turn towards owning a Franchise of a particular brand. If we talk about bakery brands or rather well-known confectionery brands in India, a renowned brand name that instantly appears in the mind of every person residing in Eastern India is the Mio Amore Franchise. The process or the details regarding Mio Amore Franchise is as follows.
About Mio Amore Franchise
Mio Amore had first started with cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and so on under the name of Switz Foods Pvt ltd and was associated with the brand of Monginis in the retail market. The brand was also associated with other huge brands such as Britannia and ITC as a supplier of their products. However, due to some disagreements by the management of Monginis, their agreement was ended in the year 2015, but this also paved way for the brand to have a monopoly over Monginis in the eastern part of India.
After the agreement, Switz Foods Pvt Ltd started its own Franchise under the name ‘Mio Amore’ and dealt with Cakes, cupcakes, cookies, veg & Non-veg food items, thereby becoming one of the most renowned brands for bakeries and confectionaries. Over the years, Mio Amore has taken a huge customer base in the eastern region of India and has overtaken almost every brand that deals in Bakery and Confectionaries in the market. A few of the contributing factors behind the brand’s success is the 25 years’ worth of experience earned by the company down the line and then starting their own brand.
Benefits of Having a Mio Amore Franchise in India
It is always the advantages that we look for and the basics of those points that attract us towards starting our own new venture. A business owner has to be careful while selecting the brand before acquiring their Franchise and the only way to do this would be by realizing and analyzing the benefits or the pros of owning that Franchise. The various benefits of owning a Mio Amore Franchise in India are as follows.
- As we already read above, business owners looking to open a venture in the eastern region of India can acquire this Franchise. Mio Amore has a huge customer base and brand value in this part of the country, the brand almost holds a monopoly in the bakery sector and hence that is one of their unique selling points.
- Another advantage of having this Franchise is its huge customer base, the brand has been known for introducing many different flavors of cakes, pastries, and food items in their menu. This strategy keeps on building their customer base thereby contributing as an advantage.
- The experience of the brand in the bakery industry is noteworthy, it has experience of more than 25 years in the industry and thus they keep on introducing new items. The brand has also been awarded as ‘The Most Admired Retailer of the Year’ along with various other awards.
- All the outlets or rather the restaurants of Mio Amore provide a great experience to their customers. Right from the interior of the outlet to the ambiance, and experience of the special services offered, the brand excels at each stage, thereby making their customers satisfied and fulfilled with their experience at the outlets.
Investment Required for Starting Mio Amore Franchise in India
Even though the brand almost holds a monopoly in the eastern region of India, the investment required for starting this Franchise is minimal compared to the advantages it offers. The investment amount for acquiring this franchise is divided into three aspects, the advance deposit, display counter security deposit, and interior decoration expenses. On average, you would require an investment of 11 lakhs for acquiring the Franchise. However, the investment amount would also differ from location and the franchise type. An amount of 5 lakhs is required for display counter security deposit and another 5 lakhs for interior decoration expenses, and another 2 lakhs for Advance deposit.
Requirements for Starting Mio Amore Franchise in India
There are certain requirements that have to be fulfilled by a business owner who wishes to acquire the Franchise of Mio Amore. The same are as follows.
- Firstly, the minimum area requirement for the outlet of Mio Amore should be more than 250 sq. ft. Along with the area requirement, the outlet also has to be on the ground floor and also at the central locality of a city, preferably a prime area.
- The minimum requirement of staff members should be 3 to 4 of them. The staff members should also be qualified and trained personnel for a better service and experience of the customers. The Franchise owner should also have a good experience in the field, this would also be considered by the brand.
- There is a term of the agreement that has to be followed while acquiring the Franchise of Mio Amore. For every contract, the term agreement is usually of three years. However, this agreement is also renewable till the time the Franchise owner wishes to.
Profit Margin for Mio Amore Franchise
The profit margin that one can expect from acquiring Mio Amore Franchise is around 20 % of the MRP. Normally, this profit is considered to be lower than what is to be expected, however, with a quick selling range of items, it is not bad either.
How to Apply for Mio Amore Franchise
After finishing all the stages that are included in the pre-planning of your Franchise acquisition, it is time to apply for Mio Amore Franchise. For acquiring this Franchise, one simply has to fill the application form which is available on the official website of the brand. Once you have submitted the form, the officials of the company would get in touch with you. The official website of the brand is as follows,
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.