Tea Time Franchise Overview
Imagine owning a retail franchise which sells tea and snacks for business . Can you imagine yourself sipping on that tea and munching on those snacks while you calculate the business you made ? You have tea time pvt ltd to thank for that.
Tea time has been positioned as that authentic meet up corner where friends, colleagues meet up to discuss how much affection they have for tea and other things.
Tea time pvt ltd has served 3 crore + consumers of India as of now providing quality tea with pure Assam tea leaves, in variety for each tea geek at affordable prices.
History Of Tea Time
- Tea time pvt ltd is founded by Uday Srinivas Tangella in 2016.
- Tangella risked ₹12lakhs from his pocket as an initial investment for this start up.
- It was first established in a little town Of Rajamundry in Andhra.
- It has expanded its operations by incorporating its presence in 1500+ outlets within India itself in just 4 years.
Everything You Need To Know
USP Of a Tea Time Franchise
The price range at which tea products are offered I.e ₹10-₹100 makes every consumer a target consumer and that is the Unique selling point the tea time franchise offers.
Consistent demand : Tea time doesn’t not only offer tea but also variety in flavours of tea along with the side snacks which every Indian craves serving every niche of the consumer market.
Benefit of Indian consumer market : The demand and love for tea by the Indians is as fierce as it is for cricket, making it a traditional routine consumption.
Perk of F&B retail shop : Tea time is a food and beverage retail which comes with a routine demand, less investment and stall based approach.
Minimal requirements: Tea time comes with minimal staff, minimal expertise and minimal operational and management work of making and serving tea only.
Brand name : Tea time is booming in the F&B retail industry by already establishing 200+ stores in India, so it carries a reputed brand name along with it.
Low capital requirements : A tea time set up requires an investment as minimal as ₹4.25 lakhs only.
Assistance by Tea time : The support lent by tea time in terms of outlet establishment, training, operation management, marketing etc exists.
Benefits Of Starting a Tea Time Franchise
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR A TEA TIME FRANCHISE:
• A space requirement of 100 sq Ft outlet at a prime location I.e near colleges, bus stops, high ways, hospitals, IT campuses etc
• Some outlet requirements involving water connection, tile flooring, kitchen partition and outlet counter
• A staff requirement of 2 or more people who can trainable.
• Qualify for the financial and managerial background required by the tea time franchise
• Documents like : Aadhar card, bank details, rental agreement etc
• Fulfilling the space, outlet and staff requirement
A Tea time pvt ltd franchise typically requires an investment of ₹2lakhs-₹5lakhs including expenses for :
- Franchise fee
- Marketing fee
- Start up kit consisting of :
- Equipment ( refrigerator, deep freezer, stove, utensils)
- Initial stock to start the business + GST
- Staff: 2
- Brand fee: 2000rs
- Rate of investment₹ 80000 – ₹ 1 lakhs In 5-6 months
- Profit margin40%-80%
- Assistance in outlet selection process
- Complete start-up kit
- Stock to prepare the team time menu
- Operational support
- Initial management training
- Research and development updations
- Assistance in marketing and advertising
- Carrying off the tea time’s brand mane, reputation and slogans
You can either visit the official website of tea time and leave your contact details and query and wait for the officials to revert back to you.
To know more : https://teatimegroup.com/contact/
- Firstly, the major and consistent consumption of tea in India promises routine profits and demands, giving you the primary reason to take up this franchise.
- Secondly, tea time franchise comes with minimal investment and operational work making it easy to maintain and management.
- Lastly, the affordability in its prices and variety in its tea and the brand name guarantees sale throughout the year.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.