Imagine owning a retail franchise which sells tea and snacks for business . Can you imagine yourself sipping on that tea and munching on those snacks while you calculate the business you made ? You have tea time pvt ltd to thank for that.
Tea time has been positioned as that authentic meet up corner where friends, colleagues meet up to discuss how much affection they have for tea and other things.
Tea time pvt ltd has served 3 crore + consumers of India as of now providing quality tea with pure Assam tea leaves, in variety for each tea geek at affordable prices.
USP Of a Tea Time Franchise
The price range at which tea products are offered I.e ₹10-₹100 makes every consumer a target consumer and that is the Unique selling point the tea time franchise offers.
Suggested Read: Wow! Momo Franchise.
Tea Time Menu
Consistent demand : Tea time doesn’t not only offer tea but also variety in flavours of tea along with the side snacks which every Indian craves serving every niche of the consumer market.
Benefit of Indian consumer market : The demand and love for tea by the Indians is as fierce as it is for cricket, making it a traditional routine consumption.
Perk of F&B retail shop : Tea time is a food and beverage retail which comes with a routine demand, less investment and stall based approach.
Minimal requirements: Tea time comes with minimal staff, minimal expertise and minimal operational and management work of making and serving tea only.
Brand name : Tea time is booming in the F&B retail industry by already establishing 200+ stores in India, so it carries a reputed brand name along with it.
Low capital requirements : A tea time set up requires an investment as minimal as ₹4.25 lakhs only.
Assistance by Tea time : The support lent by tea time in terms of outlet establishment, training, operation management, marketing etc exists.
• A space requirement of 100 sq Ft outlet at a prime location I.e near colleges, bus stops, high ways, hospitals, IT campuses etc
• Some outlet requirements involving water connection, tile flooring, kitchen partition and outlet counter
• A staff requirement of 2 or more people who can trainable.
• Qualify for the financial and managerial background required by the tea time franchise
• Documents like : Aadhar card, bank details, rental agreement etc
• Fulfilling the space, outlet and staff requirement
A Tea time pvt ltd franchise typically requires an investment of ₹2lakhs-₹5lakhs including expenses for :
• Franchise fee
• Marketing fee
• Start up kit consisting of :
• Equipment ( refrigerator, deep freezer, stove, utensils)
• Initial stock to start the business + GST
Support Provided By Tea Time :
• Assistance in outlet selection process
• Complete start-up kit
• Stock to prepare the team time menu
• Operational support
• Initial management training
• Research and development updations
• Assistance in marketing and advertising
• Carrying off the tea time’s brand mane, reputation and slogans
Tea Time Franchise Profits
How To Apply For Tea Time Franchise in India :
You can either visit the official website of tea time and leave your contact details and query and wait for the officials to revert back to you.
You can contact Tea time through their contact information and go further with the franchise acquisition process.
• Firstly, the major and consistent consumption of tea in India promises routine profits and demands, giving you the primary reason to take up this franchise
• Secondly, tea time franchise comes with minimal investment and operational work making it easy to maintain and management
• Lastly, the affordability in its prices and variety in its tea and the brand name guarantees sale throughout the year.
Read More about other Franchise:
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
More To Explore
Complete guide on Term Loans- Types, Features, Eligibility, Requirements. In every business, loans play an important role. Lending
Working Capital-Uses, Benefits, Eligibility, Requirements. Let’s begin by defining Working Capital before we move on to Working Capital