Merwans Franchise Overview
The Food industry in the Franchise business world has been booming for a long time. Be it the fast-food sector or the seasonal food items sector, businesses have been seen with an increasing turnover and an ever-lasting demand in the market. Out of the various food sectors in the industry, the one that contributed the most was the bakery sector. Be it cakes, cupcakes, desserts, and sweet items, people have been favoring this sector over the others. And when we talk about sweets and cakes, one brand that is known everywhere for its bakery items is Merwans.
If you love cakes, then you would be probably familiar with the name of Merwans store. They have more than 90 + years of experience in the industry who started with simple household bakery business, and since then it has come a long way. They have a wide range of menu which includes rolls, cakes, cupcakes, desserts, pastries, and so on. One of the USP’s of Merwans is that all the items that are offered by them are charged at a reasonable price which makes it affordable for all the types of classes.
Read More : How to Start Bakery Business In India ?
Merwans is almost a century old business that has been passed on and on until the third generation of the founder. Over the years, they have progressed by understanding the market and adapting to the changing business world accordingly. They offer both, veg as well as Non-veg items to its customers, thereby increasing the reach of its target audience. Be it, office colleagues or college students, their mouth-watering food items have been the first preference for all types of age groups. When it comes to cakes and pastries, it is said that no other brand can compete even close to Merwans.
Advantages of Starting Merwans Franchise
Every business has its own pros or cons or rather advantages and disadvantages. Analyzing the cons of a business is as important as it is to understand the various USP’s that it has when compared to the other brands in the market.
The various Advantages of Starting Merwans Franchise are mentioned as follows:
- The primary USP of Merwans is the years and years of experience that it has. Initially, the brand gained its fame as a household bakery, later on, it has now become almost a century old brand with more than 90 + years of experience in the industry. The 90 + years of presence has played a crucial role in gaining the trust of all the customer base, thereby having an assurance about the quality of the food items sold by Merwans.
- A wide range of menu makes it easy for a brand to scale its business and earn profits. Apart from Quality, another supporting pillar for Merwans is its portfolio of items that it has for its customers. Be it pastries, cupcakes, cakes, desserts, rolls, etc., customers can select any and enjoy the taste of Merwans. Irrespective of the varieties of food items, Merwans maintain the same quality throughout all the items, making it a beneficial point for the unitholders.
- Affordability is another subject that needs to be given utmost importance by every brand. Merwans has a huge brand name in the market and it also competes with some of the most premium brands in the industry. However, the prices of food items sold by Merwans, such as the pastries, rolls, cupcakes, etc., go in a very affordable range, i.e., between 15 to 70 Rupees. This gives them access to a wider audience in the market, thereby expanding their reach and having a higher retention ratio of their customers.
- The management support that is given by the brand to its Franchise unitholders is very commendable. The support from a parent brand carries a lot of weightage toward the success of its unit. Merwans has a well-established chain of support and guidance. Apart from that, the brand also provides with expert and professional trainers to help the staff and the unitholder with the various etiquettes and professional behavior to be displayed when dealing with a customer.
Investment Required for Starting Merwans Franchise
Every Franchise model is judged by an interested candidate as per the total investment which would be necessary for acquiring it. In terms of Merwans brand, the total investment necessary ranges between 30 to 50 Lakhs INR. Out of the said investment, the Franchise fee is around 10 lakhs INR. The total investment would vary as per various factors which would be better comprehended by getting in touch with the representatives of the brand itself. This investment covers all the expense for equipment, interior design, etc.
Read More : How to start Mio Amore Franchise in India ?
Requirements for Starting Merwans Franchise
In order to be eligible for acquiring Merwans Franchise, an interested candidate is expected to pass and follow various obligations and conditions that are mentioned by the brand itself. The various requirements for acquiring Merwans Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area required for starting a Merwans outlet ranges between 650 sq. ft. to 700 sq. ft. The location of the outlet should be in a busy street, high-street area, malls, or any known place. Apart from that, the location should also have a good front display.
- The minimum number of employees required in every unit of Merwans is around 6 to 7 employees. Furthermore, it is also important that all the employees are present during the professional training given by the brand.
Application Process for Merwans Franchise
There are various online and offline ways through which you can get in touch with the representatives of the brand and acquire the Franchise. However, the easier and recommended way would be to visit the official website of Merwans. Upon visiting its website, click on the ‘Contact’ tab, after filling the necessary details, you would be contacted by them and the process would move further. The official website of Merwans is mentioned as follows.www.merwans.co.in
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.