Ekart Franchise Overview
The only services which are required comparatively more during economic, political and other instabilities, have been proven more than just essential during this global pandemic and still remains unaffected to keep up with the documentation demand of the commercial and governmental spaces and the important exchanges among the nation’s population is the courier service.
And there’s this one logistics company who has managed to meet all these needs and become India’s largest logistics and supply chain company delivering 10 million a month to 3800+ pin codes which goes by the name Ekart.
Ekart was initially established as an in-house logistic arm to one of the largest online shopping platform, Flipkart. It is an Indian courier delivery service which delivers shipments, packages, documents and couriers.
Ekart has shipped 85% of the products ordered on Flipkart and has empowered the growth of Flipkart through innovations like cash-on-delivery and in-a-day guarantee (50 cities), same day guarantee (13 cities).
Facts about Ekart
Headquarters: Bangalore, India
Area served: 3800+ pin codes
Key people: Neeraj Aggarwal and Kalyan Krishnamurthy
Products: Delivery, express mail, third-party logistics
Revenue: ₹ 4422.2 crores
Read More : How To Start Flipkart Delivery Franchise ?
Everything you need to know about Ekart franchise
Unique selling point (USP) : The unique selling point of taking up an Ekart franchise is:
- It’s affiliation with Flipkart.
- The nature of courier service industry which remains unaffected by any sort of economic and political anomaly.
Business model of Ekart: The business model of Ekart can be defined using these 4 variants.
Value proposition: The value proposition which an Ekart franchise is likely to get you is:
- The brand name and reputation which comes with it’s operations with Flipkart.
- The scale and frequency of operations which are not region specific but country specific, thereby helping you cater a larger to a larger customer base with a minimal investment.
The target consumers for this Ekart franchise would be :
- Commercial and governmental offices
- Entrepreneurs and other working class population
- Business and law firms
- Storage and warehouse companies
- E-commerce platforms
There are barriers to entry in the courier service industry because of the in depth capital and management involved in logistics and supply change management operations. However the main competitors would be:
- Blue dart
Marketing strategy: The marketing strategy that can be additionally implemented by your Ekart franchise braised the support offered by Ekart could be:
- Advertising: Paid advertisements on the flight booking pages, e-commerce shopping platforms, billboards etc.
- Sales promotion : Through free shipping charged etc.
Read More : How To Start DTDC Franchise In India ?
Benefits of starting an Ekart franchise
Reputed Tie-ups: With it’s innovation in improving the delivery services for Flipkart users it has recently tied-up with Tata CliQ and Voonik to support the developing courier needs, thereby instilling trust among the consumers.
Wider target customer base: Exchange of documents, packages and online shopping are becoming a routine transaction among consumers backed by ease in delivery services: same day delivery, cash on delivery, digital payment options exercised by companies like Ekart, thereby opening a market to many consumers.
Minimal operations: Since Ekart is a logistic and supply chain delivery company with advent of technology tracking the orders, inventory management softwares have made the operations less time consuming and easy to deal with.
Easy investment: The franchise of Ekart comes with low investment in terms of capital as well as management with simple terms and conditions to adhere to.
Requirements and qualifications
Requirements : A space requirement of approximately of 400-600 sq ft for storage purpose
A documentation requirement of the following :
- PAN Card
- Aadhar card
- Property papers for owner verification
- Rental agreement
- Standard franchise agreement ( which lasts for 4-5 years)
- To qualify as an Ekart franchise owner required documentation regarding the educational and entrepreneurship status must be provided with.
- For the franchise to qualify as one, proper training to employees by the training facility and support provided by Ekart must be ensured.
- Other accessories in terms of shipping label, barcode scanners, internet connection, printers must be made available.
Read More : How To Start InXpress Franchise In India ?
Ekart franchise cost
Ekart franchise cost ranges from Rs.1 lacs to Rs.2 lacs, with this its area requirement is between 750 sq.ft to 1000 sq. ft.
Ekart franchise profit
Ekart franchise profit margin depends on different factors like type of parcel, size, and the price of the product. Ekart franchise is a profitable business as it delivers millions of items monthly to thousand pin codes. One can predict its monthly profit from Rs. 30000 to over Rs 70000.
Ekart franchise apply online
A person who is interested in ekart franchise can send email on office website http://www.ekartlogistics.com/ or can visit their regional office, Brigade Manae Court, No.111, First Floor, Koramangala Industrial Layout, Bangalore. PIN: 560 095. One can also contact them on their Franchise Contact Number 1800 420 1111. After this step the interested candidate has to fill its franchise form with just a few basic information like name, Email ID, phone number, name of the company and submit it. Anyone can become Ekart logistics partner, the person has to just fill and submit its franchise application owner form.
If you are still second guessing yourself as to whether or not to take up this franchise we’ve got some facts delivered at your door step, here:
- Firstly, Ekart covers around 6500 pin codes at present having added 300 codes recently thereby providing you the benefit of wider target market.
- Secondly, Ekart’s operations are mostly computerised and thus systematically maintained thereby easing the management while keeping track of the deliveries.
- Lastly, a minimal security deposit is all what is required to take up this franchise which also fosters high returns from every transaction made.
Is ekart owned by flipkart?
Yes, ekart is owned by Flipkart.
How to get an ekart franchise?
One can get an ekart franchise after having its ongoing investment and then applying for its franchise on its official website.
What is the profit of the ekart franchise?
The profit of the ekart franchise depends on different factors, one can predict it’s monthly profit from Rs. 30000 to over 70000.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.