How to Start Kwality Wall’s Franchise in India
How to Start Kwality Wall’s Franchise in India
Ice Cream is a dessert that is savoured by many people after dinner and on various occasions as well. Be it Summer, Monsoon, or even Winter, the demand for Ice cream remains intact or constant in the market. The ice cream industry in India made a revenue of more than 1.5 billion $, with such an edge in the market, it is a great idea to start a new Ice Cream business. Business owners are looking forward to the various Franchises that are out there. We have many Franchises that are performing great, be it Amul, Kwality Wall’s, Naturals, and so on. Let us dive deeper into the details of Kwality Wall’s Franchise.
About Kwality Wall’s Franchise
Kwality Wall’s acted as a subsidiary or branch of Hindustan Unilever company and dealt in desserts, it started in the year 1956. In fact, it is a merger of two independent companies, Kwality (India), and Wall’s (Britain), that’s how Kwality Wall’s was formed. From the year 2013, Kwality Wall’s acquired the markets of countries like Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, and so on.
In terms of Frozen dessert brands, Kwality Wall’s reaches an undoubtable position of No. 1 among all the Ice Cream brands. In terms of achievements, Kwality Wall’s was ranked in the 632nd position in India’s most trusted brand according to a Brand Trust Report of the year 2013 and in the year 2014, it was ranked again on the 382nd position for the same title. With its different flavours and varieties of items to offer, Kwality Wall’s is a brand, whose Franchise can be beneficial for the individual.
Benefits of Having a Kwality Wall’s Franchise in India
To raise your level of interest, let us talk about the benefits that one would receive on acquiring the Franchise of Kwality Wall’s. Once you comprehend the advantages of the same, you can explore and focus on the areas and use them to a maximum level of output in your business.
- This is needless to say, but Kwality Wall’s has a good fan base and a brand name in the market. As we already discussed above, Kwality Wall’s is known as the best brand when it comes to Frozen desserts. There are many Ice Cream lovers who prefer having Kwality Wall’s.
- Another noteworthy point for Kwality Wall’s is that it is a subsidiary of Hindustan Unilever Limited, a company that is almost on the top in the FMCG sector. Kwality Wall’s being a branch of such a company, gives extra exposure to their brand value and ultimately the business.
- They are known for their Frozen dessert; however, they also have a wide range of items to offer. Some of their specialities are Magnum, Cornetto, and so on. These are quite famous among the Ice Cream lovers, and Kwality Wall’s keeps on capturing more customer base by introducing new varieties from time to time.
- The Franchise owner gets various benefits such as getting the branch design, advertisement support, marketing campaigns, development support, and so on. In fact, one of the unique features of this Franchise is that the Franchise owner enjoys territorial rights. The reason why this offer is unique is because no other Ice Cream brands that provide Franchise gives away such an offer.
Investment Required for Acquiring Kwality Wall’s Franchise in India
Having such a brand name and being backed by one of the major players in the FMCG sector, Hindustan Unilever, Kwality Wall’s Franchise is one which many individuals have their eyes open. The investment amount for acquiring this Franchise would vary, according to the parlour that you choose. Kwality Wall’s offers 2 types of Parlours, one is ‘Swirls’, and the other one is called as ‘Kwality Wall’s Parlour.’ Hence, you can open your outlet or unit, as either ‘Kiosk’ or ‘Exclusive Outlet’. A kiosk parlour for Kwality Wall’s Parlour would cost you around 2 to 2.5 lakhs INR and an Exclusive Outlet for the same would cost you around 3.5 lakhs.
However, if you go for Swirls, then a kiosk would cost you around 6 lakhs and an exclusive outlet would cost you 7 lakhs INR.
Requirements for Acquiring Kwality Wall’s Franchise in India
Kwality Wall’s Franchise does not ask for any strict guidelines to follow. Despite giving the territorial rights to Franchise owners, the conditions to be matched by business owners are low. Below mentioned are all the requirements to be fulfilled.
- In terms of staff members, an outlet is required to have 2 to 3 members. However, one of them has to be a Cashier by default. If the customer flow is higher, so should be the staff.
- The minimum area required for an outlet to operate would vary if you are choosing a kiosk or an exclusive outlet. However, it is safe to assume that the required area goes up to 150 sq. ft.
- The Agreement period for the Franchise of Kwality Wall’s goes for around 3 years. Once the period ends, one can easily renew the same.
- You and your staff members are required to attend the special training that is provided by the company for efficient and better results in your business. During the opening of your outlet, you are provided with a trained representative to assist you.
How to Apply for Kwality Wall’s Franchise
Applying for Kwality Wall’s Franchise is very easy, there is no online method, you may have to visit the head office which is being headquartered in your nearest city. However, another way to apply for is as follows.
- As mentioned already, the best way would be to visit the head office, however, you can also get in touch with their representatives through their official website which is, www.kwalitywalls.in.
- Once the website opens, you need to click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab which is on the top right corner. After landing on the page, you can either connect with them through the email which they have provided or even contact them through the number which is mentioned.
Share This Post
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
More To Explore
How To Start Cement Dealership Business
Overview Growing to the business opportunities and foreign direct investment in India the need for
How to start Wow! Momo Franchise
Don’t FOMO on this WOW! MOMO Franchise How unusual is your craving for a momo?