Ever wondered while striking things off your grocery list like toothpaste, tissues, hair oil or some ready-to-eat food which you’re probably never going to be too ready to eat that you are currently contributing to that grocery market which has around 12.8 million stores across India in the form of grocery retail ?
Or even considering that you buying all of that stuff would contribute a teeny-tiny portion to the entire Indian grocery market which is worth ₹19.9 lakh crore ?.Or that while reading this you are considering to take up a franchise of a hyper supermarket franchise store whose market is expected to reach $10.5 billion by 2023?Well, there’s this one franchise which is much Hyped, Hyper supermarket.
About Hyper Supermarket
Hyper supermarket is an online grocery store chain which is operated in the supermarket sector in India. It has over 34 stores in India as FOCO and FOFO models.
- Founder : Arman Patel
- Founded : 2011
- First franchise : Delhi NCR
- Type. : Grocery supermarket
- Frozen food products
- Grocery products
- Health and beauty
- Fashion accessories
- Dairy products
- Home and light
Everything you need to know
- Availability of 20000 products with 1500 brands
- Both online and offline presence
- Customised according to the Indian consumer needs
- Discount and offers in every store
- Business model of Hyper Supermarket
- Break even point in 6-9 months
- Economic investment and good returns
- Assistance by Hyper Supermarket
- Big mart
- Advertising to stay relevant on Tv, social media, radio and print
- Integrated marketing calendar for its franchises
- Advertisements in Pamphlates and hoardings
Brand name: By taking up this franchise you are likely to enjoy the brand name this company has made throughout the years in terms of loyal customers.
Wide target customers: This franchise lets you cater to to the majorly populated consumers of India that is the middle and working class because of the wide range of products offered which are as many as 20000.
Benefits of dealing in essential commodities: By taking up a Hyper supermarket franchise you’ll be enjoying the benefit of dealing in essential commodities which might leave your business unaffected from any political, national or global instability.
Minimal investment: The investment opportunity and franchise models offered by Hyper supermarkets come in varieties suiting your financial capability and comes with high turnover.
- 3 month management training program
- Assistance in franchise design, layout, interior
- Supply chain support
- Ongoing field support
- Advertising and marketing support
- Real estate assistance
A person qualifies for a Hyper Supermarket franchise owner is he meets with the following requirements
- Demonstrates a passion for hyper Supermarket brand
- Access to appropriate real estate
- Experience in terms of grocery store manager or developer
- Access to ₹10-₹20 lakhs for development and fees
- Experience with western level retail safety and quality assurance system
Space requirement for setting up this franchise is 1000 – 20000 sq ft.
|₹5000 per sq ft
|₹40-₹80 per sq ft
|Travel and living expenses
|₹120 per sq ft
|Opening assistance training
- 1% assured income on security deposit amount.
- 10% sales commission per month.
- Rent rupees 60 per sq ft.
One can apply for a Hyper Supermarket franchise.
- Either by visiting the official website of hyper supermarket and filing out the franchise application form.
- Or by contacting hyper supermarket through it’s official contact number and email address and to address query regarding franchise application for the same.
Get along with this hyped, Hype supermarket and here’s why.
- Firstly, the assistance extended by Hyper supermarket is vast and it also gives various franchises opportunities in terms of FOCO and FOFO models.
- Secondly, The investment in the franchise is minimal in terms of capital and operations as well.
- Lastly, the turnover from this franchise and the the target customers to this business franchise are large.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.