With the advancement in technology, the business world has seen a huge change in the ever-growing demand and supply metrics. One of the such industries that has seen a tremendous change and progress is the Fashion and Apparel industry. There are various sectors in the Fashion and Apparel industry, and the one that has been booming is the kids sector. When we talk about kids’ section, one name that stands at the top of all the other brands competing in the same industry and the sector is the ‘First Cry’ brand.
First Cry is a well-known brand in the section of Apparels meant for kids and today it is the largest online retailer of children products in India. It started its operations in the year 2010 and began giving out its Franchise to the interested individuals. It provides all the products right from the ones required from the birth of a child to their early ages, which makes it very convenient for the customers having newborn. They offer products of the best quality at the most competitive price, keeping in mind the Indian market and marketing their products accordingly.
Within 4 years of its operations, the brand developed more than 1 million customers and speaking about the current numbers the brand has over 2 lakhs + unique products in its portfolio from over 5000 + brands, supplied in more than 400 + retail stores in the country. Apart from this, the brand has a customer base of 7.5 million registered users on its website. A major USP of the brand is the tie-ups that it has with the reputed brands and the loyalty programs and schemes that it offers to its customers who are registered on their website.
Advantages of Acquiring
- Every Franchise brand has various benefits or pros to offer to the individual who is undertaking the unit. However, these are the very advantages that the interested candidate must be aware of as it would help him/her to prosper in the said business. The various USP’s of acquiring First Cry Franchise are mentioned as follows. The primary advantage of having a unit of First Cry is the wide range of portfolio that it has.
- First Cry has a tie-up with over 5000 + different brands and hence they dominate their market. They offer all types of products required for a child, right from the moment they are born to their early teens. This makes the brand a one place shop for all the customers looking to buy products for children of certain age-group, thereby making it easier.
- Second in line is the unique marketing strategies that the brand comes up with from time to time. One of the most-spoken strategies done by the brand recently was ‘FirstCry hospital gift box program’. Through this strategy the brand got tie-ups with more than 8000 + hospitals and acquired a huge market share through the same. Till date, the brand has reported to have given away more than 6 lakhs gift box away to mothers with newborn baby.
- The pricing and the quality of a product is of crucial importance for any customer and customer loyalty is built on the basis of the same. With a variety of products in its portfolio and a direct tie-up with the brand, FirstCry provides products at an affordable range. Apart from affordability, it always provides a loyalty scheme program from its registered users on the website. This ensures that the customer retention ratio is always high for the brand.
- The brand provides excellent support to all its unitholders and candidates who are looking to set up their unit. With their tie-ups, the influence and the credibility of the brand is far ahead as compared to the other brands. Hence, whenever a unitholder is in a pinch, the support and guidance received from the brand is more than enough. The brand also provides the unitholder and its employees with all the necessary training that is required.
Investment is the first element that catches an interested individual’s attention towards a brand and which acts as a deciding factor. When it comes to FirstCry brand, the investment range goes between 20 to 30 lakhs INR. This amount includes the brand fee and may also vary as per the location that is being decided by the interested candidate. The brand assists and provides guidance for all the interior design of the unit.
Requirements for Starting
Every brand has certain standards and ethics to maintain. To ensure that the same is flowing through all its units, a unitholder is expected to follow or meet certain criterions given by a brand throughout the franchise contract. The various requirements for starting FirstCry Franchise is mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area that is required for every unitholder to follow is fixed by the brand and ranges between 1000 to 2000 sq. ft. of area. The location could be anywhere in high streets, malls, market areas, wherever the representatives of the brand approves.
- There is no qualification requirement, however, the individual is required to have entrepreneurship skills and have the general knowledge about the market.
- Each Franchise unit of FirstCry is required to have at least 7 to 9 employees who are trained. The training of the staff is provided by the brand itself.
To Apply for the franchise of FirstCry, the official and the recommended way is to visit the official website of the brand itself. Through the website, you would also get a clear picture and in-depth details about the brand and how it operates. To acquire the Franchise, one must click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab. You would be contacted by the brand representatives and the process would move on further. The official website of FirstCry is mentioned as follows.
What is the investment required for starting First Cry Franchise?
Around 20 to 30 Lakhs INR
How to Apply for FirstCry Franchise?
Visit the official website of the brand, https://www.firstcry.com/contactus
How many products does FirstCry sell?
With the various tie-ups the brand has, it has lakhs of unique products.
What is the Franchise agreement?
It is a standard franchise agreement with a term of 5 years.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.