- Amul Parlour Franchise Overview
- Facts about Amul
- Everything you need to know about Amul Franchise
- Products and Target Consumers
- Business model of Amul
- Benefits of starting an Amul franchise
- What are the requirements and qualifications for setting up this franchise
- Investment required to set up Amul franchise
- Profits made from an Amul franchise
- Application Process
Amul Parlour Franchise Overview
Imagine an Indian company, beginning its operations 74 years ago from now, establishing its space across 40 countries, which has created an economic network that links more than 3.1 million village milk products with millions of consumers in India.
It’s okay, don’t put your imaginative skills to a test there because a company like this exists and goes by the name, Anand Milk Union Limited. Still didn’t get a hint? We’re talking about that jingle which is not easy to get rid of once heard Amul doodh peeta hai India. Here’s why you need to gulp this franchise down
Amul, is an Indian dairy cooperative society based at Anand in the sate of Gujarat. Amul spurred the India’s White revolution which made India the largest producer of milk and milk products
These milk and milk products are sold through retail chains, supermarket stores, online grocery stores and the most important distribution channel, through Amul parlour franchise
Facts about Amul
|Revenue||$5.4 billion (2019-2020)|
Everything you need to know about Amul Franchise
Unique selling point (USP): The unique selling point of this business is
- A mass-market player caters to all consumer niches without any premium offerings.
- Provides quality with affordability.
- Wide variety of products ranging from milk products to Amul chocolates and cheese.
Products and Target Consumers
- Amul milk
- Amul roti softener
- Amul camel milk
- Amul puffles
- Bread spreads
- UHT milk
- Ice cream
- Milk powder
- Lactose free milk
- Fresh cream
- Amul sour cream
- Pouch butter milk
- Mithai range
- Mithai mate
- Restaurants and hotels
- Unorganised tea stalls and street food
- Bakery shops
- Fast food chains
- Dessert shops
- Retail grocery chains
- Sweet shops
- Online grocery stores
Business model of Amul
The value which this business is likely to provide to you is
- Minimal investment
- Assistance from Amul
- Large consumer market
The competitors to your Amul franchise are
- Kwality walls
- Mother dairy
Marketing strategy: The marketing strategy that is implemented by Amul is
- Advertising through tv commercials
- Newspaper promotions
- Social media marketing
- Ties ups with other brands
Benefits of starting an Amul franchise
Brand name: The biggest advantage of taking this company’s franchise is the trust, loyalty it has built among the Indian population through its quality offerings and wide range of produces over a period of 75 years.
Large consumer market: This franchise is likely to bring you a large customer demand because of how Amul has established its self a monopoly when it comes to dairy product. The entire India population will be you target consumers.
Easy operations: The Amul franchise comes with easy management in terms of operation which comes from the assistance this company provides in storage, inventory management and distribution of its products.
Reasonable investment: This franchise brings in various investment opportunities which you can take up depending on your capital capability and comes with reasonable profit margin.
Assistance by Amul: You also get the benefit of seeking advantage from Amul like
- GCMMF will supply backlit signage
- Additional purchase discount
- Inauguration support
- Subsidy on all equipment’s and branding
What are the requirements and qualifications for setting up this franchise
- Deep freezer
- Milk cooler
- Pizza oven
- Cone handler machine
- POS Machine
|TYPE OF FRANCHISE||SPACE REQUIREMENTS (in sq ft)|
|1. Amul preferred outlet||100-150|
|2. Ice creams scooping parlour||250-400|
|3. Amul unit at railway stations||50-100|
|4. Parlours at centre of excellence (COE)||500-7”0|
Documents required to qualify as an Amul franchisee owner is Aadhar card, PAN Card, Bank details.
Investment required to set up Amul franchise
|TYPE OF FRANCHISE||SECURITY DEPOSIT||APPROX. COST||EQUIPMENTS|
|1. Amul preferred outlet||₹25000||₹80000||₹80000|
|2. Ice creams scooping parlour||₹50000||₹300000||₹ 150000|
|3. Amul unit at railway stations||₹100000||₹2.5-4 lakhs||₹50000|
|4. Parlours at centre of excellence (COE)||₹50000||₹2.5-4 lakhs||₹50000|
Profits made from an Amul franchise
The profits that one could earn from an Amul franchise is ₹5-₹10 lakhs per month
You can apply for an Amul franchise by
- Either calling on the toll free number of Amul available on its official website and addressing your desire to take up the franchise depending on your financial capability
- Or by filling the application form at the official website of Amul and addressing your query to take up the franchise and seek for application procedure.
This franchise is going to run as smooth as an Amul butter spread on a bread so here are few suggestions if you’re still thinking about the whys
- Firstly, having an Amul franchise would be owning an essential product business the demand for which is consistent and always there.
- Secondly, because of its its wide product range the profits from this business are very suffice.
- Lastly, the orders and sales which comes with this brand is just the reason you need to take up this opportunity.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.