- Tissue Paper Making Business Overview
- Why to Start Tissue Paper Manufacturing Business
- Tissue Paper Uses
- Types of Tissue Papers
- Raw Materials required for Paper Napkins Manufacturing Business
- Places to buy Napkin Papers
- Tissue Paper Making Business Plan
- Napkin Papers making business at Manufacturing Unit
- Tissue Paper Making machine
- Tissue Paper Business Profit
- Applications of Tissue Paper Business
- Interesting Facts about Tissue Papers
Tissue Paper Making Business Overview
It is always a fantastic idea to start a business on your own. So, if do you want to Start Tissue Paper Making Business in India then StartupYo is always there to guide you deeply sample about Tissue Paper Making Business Steps. Tissue Paper is a lightweight paper or a crepe paper which is prepared from recycled lignocelluloses fibrous material commonly known as paper pulp.
To start a Tissue Paper Manufacturing Business about 02 to 05 people are enough to start in the first step and it is one among the main point in what are the steps do I need to take to start tissue paper making business in India. And give them training with the help of professional trainer to operate the machinery. There are few agencies that ensure training for free if the tissue paper machinery and production unit is brought from them. You can contact them and provide free trainings to your employees.
Why to Start Tissue Paper Manufacturing Business
Usually the persons who want to start will thing Is tissue paper business profitable, what are the steps do I need to take to start tissue paper making business in India, etc. StartupYo will let you clear you’re your doubts and follow the article to get full clarification about required permissions to start tissue paper making business, Licenses, and Registrations and also what is the raw material of tissue paper. Tissue Paper Manufacturing Business is also called as “Paper Napkins Manufacturing Business”
Tissue Paper Uses
Tissue paper is a popular choice because of its softness, absorbance, and lightweight. It is used for various purposes like personal hygiene purposes, household cleaning tasks, tissue paper packaging and wrapping, cleaning delicate skin, napkins and table setting, gift presentation, crafts ,restaurants, offices and beauty parlors and DIY projects and more.
Types of Tissue Papers
Tissue paper is available in different types as it varies in size, texture, thickness, softness, absorbance and more. Types of best tissue paper are Facial Tissue, Paper Napkins, Toilet Tissue, Gift Wrapping Tissue, Kitchen Roll, Medical Tissue Paper, Craft Tissue Paper, tissue paper roll and others.
The Tissue Papers are classified into 02 different categories and they are of the following:
- Consumer Tissue Papers.
- Commercial Tissue Paper.
The above 02 different categories of tissue paper can explain briefly in the following: –
Consumer Tissue Papers: The Consumer tissue papers are nothing but which are used mainly for domestic purpose. I.e. within the home the Consumer tissue papers are used.
Commercial Tissue Papers: The Commercial tissue paper can also be called as “Industrial Tissue Papers”. These are mainly used for the following: napkins, facial tissues, paper towels, and toilet papers. So these are used in the following places like hotels, parties, homes, restaurants, offices and beauty parlors.
The many properties like the following: coarseness, absorption porosity will decide the good & standard quality of tissue paper.
Raw Materials required for Paper Napkins Manufacturing Business
To Start Paper Napkins Making Business in India, you need to have a handful of raw materials that requires minimum raw materials. What is the raw material of tissue papers are of the following: Huge jumbo rolls will come in packets and these rolls will need to shape up the size of your wish. Also if you want to color the tissues then you need to buy the different dyes.
The price of jumbo rolls is depending on the weight of the paper rolls. The jumbo hard tissue rolls costs from about Rs.50 per kilogram. For the good and standard quality jumbo roll, it costs from about Rs. 70 per kilogram. The facial tissue papers are hygienic and softer which costs about Rs. 01 per 100 pieces (or) one pack.
Places to buy Napkin Papers
The Jumbo Tissue paper rolls are available both offline and online. For offline buyers, the tissue rolls are available in the wholesale markets. For online buyers, tissue rolls are available in few sites like of the following: alibaba.com, indiamart.com and so on.
Tissue Paper Making Business Plan
Tissue paper manufacturing business plan is important in order to start a tissue paper manufacturing business. Before jumping into the business one must analyze its market, potential, cost, profit, brand marketing strategies, production, paper work, location and more.
To Start Tissue Paper Making Business in India there are about 02 ways and them of the following:
- Napkin Papers making business at Home.
- Napkin Papers making business at Manufacturing Unit.
The above 02 ways of tissue paper making business in India can explain briefly in the following: Papers making business at Home
Paper napkins can also be made at home because it is an easy method and the main reason to start the business. There are about 04 main steps which help to start the manufacturing of tissue papers.
Step – 1: The tissue paper which you are should be made to pulp. If you are using jumbo rolls then you should not make them pulp directly dye them if you want the tissue colors.
Step – 2: Now wash the tissue papers properly and press them to take out all the moistures which it contains. If you are using the pulp for the creeping the machine is required.
Step – 3: Then if you are using the tissue rolls the third step is to cut the tissue papers of your required shape. After the pulp is crept and died then cut them into pieces.
Step – 4: Lastly the pieces of tissue papers are packed in the packets and market them.
Napkin Papers making business at Manufacturing Unit
Steps do you need to take to start tissue paper making business in India:-
- Firstly do maximum research about Paper Napkins making business.
- Secondly, enquire for whether to buy the Napkin papers manufacturing machinery first (or) to get the orders first.
- Thirdly get the Tissue Paper Making Business registration and obtain the license.
- Then the training should be provided for the worker on “How to operate Paper Napkins manufacturing machinery.
- Now make a business plan with the help of an expert.
- Also, choose a perfect location for the Napkin papers manufacturing machinery unit.
- After that get the raw materials and accessories for the manufacturing of tissue papers.
- Then after recruit the workers who have experience in manufacturing the tissue papers.
- Lastly should have Solid & good marketing strategies.
Tissue Paper Making machine
Tissue paper machines are important and essential for the tissue paper business as it enables them to meet the demand of the product, quick processing and also saves time and effort. The tissue paper machine price depends on the capacity, quality, durability type of industry and more thus tissue paper machine price ranges from ₹480,000 – ₹550,000.
Tissue Paper Business Profit
For the Napkin Papers manufacturing unit will need an investment of about Rs.10, 00,000 which will generate an annual sales turnover of about Rs.1Crore.
Then after the distribution of salaries to the employees, purchasing the new raw material for future purpose and remaining all expenditures you will get the profit of about Rs.5,00,000 to 8,00, 000. Tissue paper wholesale price varies according to its type, quality, absorbance, size and more. Tissue paper price per kg also varies because of tissue paper characteristics, Rs 60 is the starting price of tissue paper per kg and this price keeps on varying
Required Permissions to start Tissue Paper Making Business
- Firstly, the Tissue Paper manufacturing business is recommended to be registered as a Private Limited Company because the annual sales turnover is nearly about Rs.1Cr.
- Secondly, having the Tissue Paper manufacturing business as a Private Limited Company will benefit the bank finance easier to access with good credibility among the following: creditors and suppliers.
- Thirdly, the license and registrations of tissue paper requires GST registration, VAT registration, and Trademark registration.
Applications of Tissue Paper Business
- Secondly, it is used as a facial tissue at beauty parlors
- Thirdly, it is used as a paper towels
- Also, it is used as a wrapping tissue
- It can be used as toilet tissues
- Lastly, it can use as a Table napkins.
Interesting Facts about Tissue Papers
The following are the interesting facts of Tissue Papers:
- Firstly, it takes about 384 trees to make the tissue paper that only one person will use within his lifespan.
- Secondly, the daily production of paper napkins is around 83,048,116 rolls per day.
How to make tissue paper?
Tissue paper can be made after the availability of raw materials.
How to start a tissue paper business?
A tissue paper business can be started after investing required investment in the business.
Is the tissue paper business profitable?
Yes, the tissue paper business is profitable, as it’s always in demand and is constantly growing.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.