Wheat Flour Production Business Overview
Wheat Flour is a type of powder that prepared from grinding of wheat which is used for consumption by humans. Is a Wheat Flour Manufacturing Unit a Good Business Idea is the major doubt for every business person who wants to start their own business. Starting and running the Wheat Flour Business is not an easy task.
But StartupYo helps you to guide about Wheat Flour Manufacturing business information of the following: Raw materials, how do I get a food license for a wheat milling flour business in the India market, manufacturing process, How do I sell my wheat flour product when there are other big names like Ashirwad already in market and many more.
Types of Wheat Flour
Many different various types of wheat flours are available in different countries. Some of the names of wheat flours consist of the same names with the same meanings but the region is different.
- Atta Flour
- Sooji Flour
- Wheat Flour
- Corn Flour
- Gram Flour
- Maida Flour
Atta Flour : The Atta Flour contains the mixture of the following: bran and endosperm.
Sooji Flour : The Sooji Flour is also known as “Rava” which is the endosperm of coarse – ground.
Wheat Flour : Wheat Flour is also known as “Wheat Powder” that is the whole grain contains the mixture of the following: bran, endosperm, and also germ.
Maida Flour : Maida Flour is very white flour which is similar to the American bleached flour which contain the following: endosperm and bleached.
In Canada :Wheat flours that are available in Canada: whole grain flour, whole wheat flour.
In Fiji : Sharp Flour.
In Southeast Asia :Wheat starch or tang flour.
In United States :Bread Flour or Strong Flour, Durum Flour, Instant Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour, Bromated Flour, Plain Flour or All-Purpose Flour, Cake Flour, Graham Flour, Cracker Flour or Cookie Flour or Pastry Flour, Refined Flour or White Flour, Bleached Flour, Self-raising Flour or Self-rising Flour.
In short, across the world there are different types of wheat flour like All-Purpose Flour, Bread Flour, Cake Flour, Whole Wheat flour, Pastry Flour, Self-Rising Flour, and other specialized and refined wheat flours. There are many famous organic and whole wheat flour brands that are known as the best wheat flour in India. The wheat flour price varies according to the different brands, Rs.50 is the starting cost of wheat flour price 1kg in In
wheat flour mill business plan
In order to run a successful wheat flour business, one needs to provide company description, conduct market analysis, describe the products and services, cost and profit, marketing of the brand, necessary equipment and supplies, legal paperwork and more. Wheat flour mill business plan should give emphasis on the growth factor, its business sustainability and profitability.
Good Business Idea
You can start this business at both the following places like rural areas and also urban area. There are many different types of flour as mentioned above and you can start with low investment.
You can start the Wheat Flour manufacturing business in two ways which contain the different investment and also infrastructure. They are explained in the following:
First Way of Wheat Flour Business
Initially, this type of wheat flour business demands a moderate capital investment.
- You need to set up an integrated flour mill.
- Offer the packaged wheat flour products to the customers.
- You need to have the strategic planning for the distribution of wheat flour and marketing.
Second Way of Wheat Flour Business :
This type of business requires a small retail space which requires low investment.
- Install an atta chakki in that particular space.
- Allow the customers to come along with their grains.
- Charge the customers for grinding those grains.
Food License for Wheat Flour Production Business
The Wheat Milling Flour Business comes under the category of Food Processing Industry. So before launching the wheat flour business, it demands specific licenses, permissions and registration process. The following are the licenses and permissions that require for starting the wheat milling flour business:
- You need to apply for the Trade License from the local municipal authority.
- You must apply for the FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) registration.
- You should apply for BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) Certification.
- This type of business does not require a pollution clearance.
- Check it with the state pollution control board in your place or area.
- Determine the organization form.
- Register your wheat milling flour business with ROC.
- You need to apply for Udyog Aadhaar MSME Online Registration.
- You must apply for AGMARK (Agricultural Marketing).
- Check for the liabilities of tax.
There are many different types of brands that are available in the market which are very famous and consumed by customers regularly. The few of them are the following:
- Aashirvad Atta
- Shakti Bhog Atta
- Patanjali Atta
- Pillsbury Chakki Fresh Atta
- Dinesh Flour Mills MP Atta
- Nature Fresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta
- Rajdhani Chakki Atta
- Annapurna Farm Fresh Atta
- Samrat India Atta
- Hathi Atta
So, if you want to sell your wheat flour product with the brand name StartupYo designed a simple and an easy ways which can follow by everyone. Then follow the easy and simple ways in the following:
- You need to realize that a brand new name of your particular product will take time to known by the customers
- You need to produce a quality product rather than the quantity because the customers prefer quality rather than quantity
- You need to do the promotions for your wheat flour product to be known to the customers by using the following methods:
Advertise on the following:
- Distribute Pamphlets
- News Papers
- Use digital technology
- Lastly, Provide Banners at hoardings at the roadside
Machinery Production & Facilities
- Indent cylinder
- Bucket elevator
- Weighing scale
- Roll Grooving
- Spindle cutting
- Electricity Facility
- Semi-Skilled Manpower Facility
- Transportation Facility
- Water Facility
- Drainage Facility
wheat flour machine
Wheat flour machine is used in many different places like in households, bakery shops, and different food processing plants. It’s important to have a wheat flour machine for the wheat flour business in order to thrive in the market. The wheat flour machine price varies according to the type of industry, size, sustainability, capacity, advanced features and more.
What is wheat flour?
Wheat flour is a powdery substance that is produced after grinding wheat grains.
How to start a wheat flour business in India ?
A wheat flour business can be started in India after a business plan, marketing analysis, loss and profit, selecting location of the business and more.
Is the wheat flour business profitable in India?
Yes, the wheat flour business is profitable in India as it’s demand is increasing constantly in the country.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.