In the Home care package course we teach you making products which clean the surroundings and areas around. Also the utensils in which we eat need to be clean with the right kind of dishwash.
In this phenyle making training you will explore the formulation of phenyle making , variants of phenyl , making the floor cleaner for multipurpose and to remove stubborn dirt from the floor, fabricating your own liquid dishwash to have degreasing utensils , Preventing the glasses from fogging ETC.
Also this phenyle making course would give you the thorough understanding on making variant toilet cleaners to remove the biological debris from the toilet.
These are hygienic products and ultimately benefit the health as the more cleaner the nearby areas the merrier our health.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you cover in a home care package ?
In the home care package we cover phenyl making , floor cleaner , liquid dishwash and toilet cleaner.
What is the shelf life of phenyl making , floor cleaner , liquid dishwash , toilet cleaner ?
The shelf life will be for more than 1 year of these products.
Are these cleaners taught preservative free ?
These cleaners are made preservative free as we wish to make elongate cleaners. However , in liquid dishwash we have to use mild preservative.
Will we get the certification after the course ?
Yes we reward you with an online certificate post completion of this course.
In case I don’t understand any topic how do I understand it again?
After the webinar we share the videos and you can check unlimited time for the next 20 days. Still you feel problems you can attend the webinar next time free if cost
What Will You Learn?
- Concept of Phenyl
- Advantages of Phenyl
- Various types of Phenyls
- Introduction to emulsifiers of Phenyl
- Knowledge of colors and perfume used in Phenyl making
- Making of phenyl plain Phenyl
- Making of herbal phenyl, Neem Phenyl