Oyalo Pizza Franchise Overview
Commencing your new business is a dream for many entrepreneurs or individuals. For most of them, beginning their first venture by acquiring a Franchise of a well-known brand is the most preferred choice. Apart from the readymade brand value the individuals also get an advantage over their competitors and can get a ripe idea of how businesses work with the support and guidance of the brand representatives. One of the growing and most preferred industries is the fast-food chains. Indians have a knack and a liking towards welcoming and consuming fast-food items, one such item is Pizza. One of the leading names in the Pizza industry is Oyalo Pizza Franchise.
The origin of Pizza has its roots in the country of Italy; however, the craze and taste of Indians for Pizza has taken the item to another level, with more and more forms, flavours, innovations, etc. Oyalo Pizza is a part of an initiative by the parent company that is Hatsun Agro Product Limited. Hatsun Agro Product Limited was founded in the year 1970 and the company has its headquarters in Chennai. Currently, the brand is said to have over more than 90 Franchises all across the country.
Being backed by a brand name such as Hatsun Agro, Oyalo Pizza had already gained confidence and a liking amongst the people. Hatsun Agro has a huge fan base and a reputation in the southern states or regions of the country. They are well-known for dealing in Ice-creams, milk, and all such dairy products. Oyalo Pizza had a huge competition in the market, however, with its own idea of serving Pure Vegetarian Pizzas to the people. India is a country where the majority of the population is Vegetarian and Oyalo Pizza competes in the market and has developed its own fan base through such an offering and service.
Being aware of the various USP and the upsides of the brand helps the Franchise owner to take advantage of the same and turn the business into a successful venture. These advantages help an individual aware of the possible ways through which they can market, target, and acquire more customers. The various advantages of acquiring Oyalo Pizza Franchise are as follows.
- If you talk about Oyalo Pizza in the southern parts of the country, you would realize that the brand has developed a huge base and reputation in these parts of the country. With so many Franchises of the brand opening in the different parts of the country, the company plans to widen its brand value and acquire the market name on a national basis. Being a part of such a brand would also benefit the individual having its franchise.
- The major reason behind Oyalo Pizzas receiving such a huge response among the customers is because of their unique idea of serving a single slice of a Pizza. This helps customers of all classes to enjoy the Pizza offered by the brand, the prices of the single slice of Pizzas range between 50 to 150 INR, thus the brand also reflects the idea of being pocket-friendly for customers.
- Oyalo Pizza also has a wide range of items to offer on its menu. This ranges from Pizzas that are huge in size to also single slices of an entire Pizza, thereby covering all the levels of hunger and budget for people. Such an extensive menu is a major selling point for business owners and ensures repetitive customers.
- Another noteworthy advantage is the type of service which is offered by Oyalo Pizzas and the same is trained to its Franchises. They provide quick service and with a huge presence in the online world and orders by partnering with Swiggy and Zomato, the customers are available with all the options.
Investment is the primary concern and the primary factor which influences the decision of a business owner while taking up a franchise of a particular brand. If we talk about Oyalo Pizza Franchise, the amount required to invest is quite less as compared to the other Pizza brands in the market. The Franchise fees of the market are around 2 lakhs INR for every individual, whereas the infrastructure cost, which is again a mandatory investment that is required ranges between 5 to 10 lakhs INR, depending on the unit and the area of your business place.
The investment required for starting is comparatively low when compared to other brands, however, there are also no such specific requirements that have to be fulfilled by business owners while acquiring the Franchise. The few requirements which one may take into account are as follows.
- Although there is no specified space requirement for starting this Franchise, an individual may enquire directly with the representatives that he/she is in touch with. However, going by most of the Oyalo Pizza Franchise in the country, a rough requirement would be between 200 to 400 sq. ft. of area.
- There is no specific eligibility requirement, except that every individual who wishes to apply must be at least of 24 years and that he/she should be a graduate. If you have prior experience in the Franchise business, then you have higher chance of being approved easily.
- The representatives of the brand keep providing training to the employees from time to time. Apart from the usual training, they are also provided with various other training such as Seasonal menu, helpdesk training, New and Regular Menu training, and so on.
The only legitimate and best way of applying for Oyalo Pizza franchise is to visit the official website of Hatsun Agro Product Limited. Once you visit the website, you can surf through the details and come across the tab called ‘Business Enquiry’, you would be presented with an enquiry form. Once you fill in the necessary details, you would be contacted by the representatives of the brand and the process would move up further. The official website to visit is www.hap.in.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.