Complete Guide to start Nothing Bundt Cakes in USA
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise Overview
Nothing Bundt Cakes is a world-famous successful franchise bakery business in the USA. It’s famous for its hand-crafted, baked on-site Bundt Cakes and other related products. The best thing about this business is its Cakes are loaded with handcrafted ingredients and recipes, plus its imaginative presentation and decorations. With the finest premium ingredients, they create its wide delicious selection and its most popular, White Chocolate Raspberry.
In 1997 two friends Dena Tripp and Debbie Shweta started this Cake making for their family and friends. Soon they realized the demand for their product was increasing and started business out of it, soon the company showed rapid growth and is right now operating 400+ locations in the United States and in other parts of the world. Its headquarters are located in Addison, Texas, United States.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise Benefits
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise is a perfect fit for people who have a love for cakes and enjoy serving people. No doubt it’s a profitable business because with cakes every occasion becomes special like holidays, birthdays, weddings and much more. Nothing Bundt Cakes come up with the following franchise benefits.
Low-cost investment: its franchisee is affordable on a low investment cost, meaning investors with a moderate budget can also own its wing.
Recognized Brand: As the Nothing Bundt Cakes concept is flourishing worldwide, franchisees don’t need to wait for customers, as consumers are already aware of brand quality and its service they will automatically knock on your door.
Training: they train franchisees before jumping into the market, they provide 119 hours of on-the-job training and 40 hours of classroom training.
Supportive and Creative: they have supportive and Creative team management which helps investors feel comfortable in a friendly environment.
Highly profitable: after owning its outlet you can make a good profit out of it. Its sales are higher than your midpoint investment, indicating its success in the market.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise Requirements
For requirement purposes, you need to know about its initial franchise fee, net worth requirement, cash requirement, and some other ongoing fees.
- Initial Franchise Fee of $35,000.
- Net Worth Investment $600,000.
- Cash Requirement of $200,000.
- Royalty fee 6%.
- Ad Royalty Fee of 5%.
- 10 years of a term agreement.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise Opportunities
Nothing Bundt Cakes is a successful family with unique business strategies, operating across the USA, Canada, and other parts of the country. They are providing many useful opportunities for franchises who are interested in this cake business.
Unique Experience: they provide unique experience opportunities for their franchises with a friendly environment and friendly working schedule.
Become a Bundt Boss: they provide opportunities to become the boss of your own business.
Franchise Family: They are looking for a successful family of franchisees who can lead things and can follow their system.
Operators: they provide opportunities to operators with financial capability and a strong belief in Cake products.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise Cost
You need an estimated total investment of $440,800 to $636,500, to begin with, the Nothing Bundt Cakes franchise. The following list is the estimated initial investment of nothing Bundt Cakes franchise costs.
- Initial Franchise Fee $35,000
- Extension fee $0 to $10,000
- Rent & security deposit $6,500 to $8,500
- Bakery improvements $155,000 to $240,000
- Architect design $9,800 to $12,500
- Fixtures and Equipment bakery back $110,000 to $125,000
- Exterior Signage $8,000 to $12,000
- Initial Inventory $20,100 to $23,800
- Sale system points $6,000 to 11,300.
- Insurance $2,800 to $5,500
- Business License and Permits $1,500 to $4,500
- Professional fees $3,900 to $11,200
- Opening advertising program $5,000 to $7,000
- Training Expenses $4,000 to $7,000
- Delivery vehicle, monthly lease or loan payment of $13,200 to $33,200
- 3 months of additional funds $30,000 to $50,000
All these Expenditure Types create a sum total of $440,800 to $636,500 that is required to open a franchise with Nothing Bundt Cakes.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise Profit
It is estimated that with Nothing Bundt Cakes you can expect 1.1 million in gross revenue per unit, also as per records it generates $332 million in sales. This Nothing Bundt Cakes franchising income statement highlights its total revenue of 36,285,874, its total expenses of 25,005,799, and its net income of $10,922,688.
- Franchise Fees $1,297,000
- Royalty fees of 21,173,775
- Advertising fund fees of 13,609,703
- Other revenues 205,396
Total Revenue 36,285,874
- General and administrative Expenses 11,058,624
- Advertising fund expenses 13,609,703
- Depreciation 337,472
Total Expenses 25,005,799
- income before income tax 11,280,075
- Income tax expenses (357,387)
Net income $10,922,688
Nothing Bundt Cakes Menu
Bundtlets: Lemon Raspberry, Red Velvet, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon Bundtlet, Strawberries & Cream, Snickerdoodle, Confetti, Carrot, Classic Vanilla, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie, Bundtlet Bundle, Single Bundtlet Tower, Double Bundtlet Tower, Triple Bundtlet Tower.
Bundtinis: Box of Bundtinis, Box of Bundtinis, New Conversation Hearts Bundtinis, New Roses Bundtinis, White Hearts Bundtinis, Gold Sparkle Hats & Poms Bundtinis, Celebration Hats Bundtinis, Birthday Presents Bundtinis, Fiesta Bundtinis, Confetti Pom Poms Bundtinis, New Football Bundtinis, New Soccer Bundtinis, New Baseball Bundtinis, New Basketball Bundtinis.
(All these items come in Signature Assortment)
10″ Bundt Cakes: 10″ Bundt Cake, Lemon Raspberry, Red Velvet, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon, Love you to Pieces, Yours Mine Ours, Happy Bundt’ day, Celle’ bundt’ you, Delicious Wishes, Let the Fiesta Begin, MVP- football, MVP – Baseball, MVP – Soccer, New Let it Snow.
8″ Bundt Cakes: 8″ Bundt Cake, Lemon Raspberry, Red Velvet, Chocolate Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon, Love you to Pieces, Yours Mine Ours, Happy Birthday, Cele’bundt’ing, Delicious Wishes, Let the Fiesta Begin, MVP-football, MVP baseball, MVP – basketball, MVP – Soccer, New Let it Snow.
Make it a Party: Assorted Part Candles (12CT), Serving Pack for 18, Serving Pack for 8.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Locations
As of January 2023, Nothing Bundt Cakes operates 400+ locations. As for the USA, its maximum locations are located in the following areas.
- Texas with 73 stores for every 397,205 people, which is about 15% of its total locations.
- California with 71 stores for every 556,507 people, which is about 14% of its total locations.
- Florida has 37 stores for every 580,486 people, which is about 8% of its total locations.
- Illinois with 24 stores for every 12.67 million people, which is about 5% of its total locations.
- Ohio has 19 stores for every 11.69 million people, which is about 4% of its total locations.
Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise Application
Nothing Bundt Cakes are in search of investors who are passionate about the Cake business, and are ready to accelerate its growth. They are looking for a successful family of franchisees who can lead things and can follow their system. Operators with financial capability, and strong belief in Cake products.
- Investment range: In order to apply for its franchise you need to be aware about its investment range.
- Online form: complete its online form and submit your basic details.
- Its franchising team will let you know regarding its available markets in your area and more info regarding its brands culture and values.
- Complete its non-disclosure agreement and application.
- You will receive its formal introduction on how to become an owner of its outlet and understand regarding its model.
- Attend Discovery Day and meet their team to give your plan a double check.
- Now you will be ready to team up with them and start your own Nothing Bundt Cakes location.
For more info https://www.nothingbundtcakes.com/franchise-opportunities/contact/
This popular business with sensational presentation and flavor is a kind that anyone can afford. They have a modest and friendly organizational Structure, with good internal communication. For investors who are looking for a potential franchising and quick return on investment, then Nothing bundt cakes are all for them.
They have the best business model and friendly environment for franchises. As its franchisees are showing constant growth indicating the success of this business. So if you think you are ideal for this business then you are just a click away.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ's)
Yes, Nothing Bundt Cakes started franchising in 2006.
Yes It’s a profitable business generating $332 million through sales.
You need an estimated total investment of $440,800 to $636,500 to open its outlet.
It’s estimated that a Nothing Bundt Cakes franchise owner can make around $169,181 – $225,575.
Right now they are operating 400+ locations in the USA and other parts of the world.