mother dairy franchise
How to Start Mother Dairy Franchise in India
Right from waking up in the morning to before going to bed, most of us or our family members consume some or the other Dairy Product every day. Dairy Products includes Milk, Curd, Cheese, and even Ice Creams, it comes as a morning breakfast or as a dessert after dinner. These products are fast-moving and consumed daily in almost every household, hence many business owners have an eye for setting up a business based on Dairy products and Ice creams. One of the leading and well-known brands in the market in Dairy products is Mother Dairy Franchise.
About Mother Dairy Franchise
Started in 1974, Mother Dairy is a popular brand, known all across the country for its dairy products such as Milk, Curd, Paneer, Yoghurt, and so on. Mother Dairy secured a spot of ‘Second position’ as the best company in the FMCG sector, however, these achievements are just the tip of the iceberg, in year 2015, Mother Dairy was declared on 39th position for, ‘Top 100 Best Companies to Work for.’ With such a huge response and success, Mother Dairy has also started its own new venture or rather a branch called as ‘Mother Dairy Fruits and Vegetables Private Limited.’
This initiative or the branch includes the manufacturing of products such as Frozen Foods, Fruits, Vegetables, Fruit juices, pickles, jams, and even edible oils. With such a huge venture, currently, Mother Dairy is said to have more than 1500 + retail outlets and 1000 + exclusive outlets or shops of Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Private Limited. After this venture, the brand now deals from dairy products like milk to consumable food items and fruits. This alone explains the management and effectiveness of the brand’s working and the benefits which one may receive on acquiring its Franchise.
Benefits of Acquiring the Franchise of Mother Dairy in India
The various Unique selling point or USP of Mother Dairy is an important thing to note about for a Franchise holder. This very USP helps you to run your business smoothly and even understand it better. The various advantages of acquiring the Franchise of Mother Dairy are as follows.
- First, let’s talk about the brand value, Mother Dairy is a well-known name and is the first preference for every consumer who wishes to purchase any of the dairy products. Having a Franchise of Mother Dairy is enough to get you repetitive customers and that aspect is very crucial to have a business make profits.
- Another USP of the Mother Dairy Franchise is the long list of items that they offer. Right from dairy products like Milk, curd, etc, to even Paneer, Yoghurt, Lassi, and even Cheese. They cover almost all of the items that are purchased and consumed on an everyday basis.
- One of the major benefits of having a Mother Dairy Franchise is that you do not require complex or huge infrastructure and area requirements for acquiring this Franchise. The investment cost is lower when compared to other Franchises and hence business owners do not need to look out for huge space.
- The support system that you receive from the representatives of Mother Dairy Franchise is really good. They assist you in setting up your business. Another benefit is that there is no strict requirement about the location where you can or should have your outlet for getting eligible to acquire this Franchise, any location that is pan India is eligible for the same.
Investment Required for Acquiring Mother Dairy Franchise
The investment required for acquiring the Franchise would differ on the location, as in if the outlet is a unit, or is it situated in a city, region, etc. Mother Dairy Franchise offers multi-layered units and hence there is a variation in the investment required. However, the average investment amount that would be required for this Franchise would be between 5 to 10 lakhs. The franchise fees are around 50000 and the best part is that you do not have to pay any Royalty every month to them. Hence, the investment would vary according to the area, but it is considerably lower than other Franchise.
Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
With the investment amount being considerably low compared to other brands, there are some basic requirements that a business owner has to follow to get eligible for the same. The following conditions are to be met with.
- Your outlet should have a minimum of 500 sq. ft of area for getting eligible for the Franchise of Mother Dairy and the outlet should be on the ground floor of a residential area.
- There has to be a minimum of 1 or 2 people in your outlet as your staff members, however, if the unit is big, then the staff member may vary.
- Lastly, all your staff members should be trained well and have sufficient knowledge about the brand.
Profit Margin and ROI
The minimum profit margin or ratio that you can expect to earn is around 30%. That is a good percentage in this industry, going with the same figure, you can expect to have an ROI after or between 1.5 to 2 Years of business.
Also read :
How to Apply for Mother Dairy Franchise
After considering your options, checking the eligibility criteria, and the investment, the next step is to apply for the Franchise and the process goes really simple.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website which is, www.motherdairy.com. Once, you have visited the website you can surf around and gather more details about the business, the various stores, and so on.
- The next step is to fill the application form. You need to click on the ‘Contact Us’ tab, you would be taken to an Application form where you would be asked to submit your details, including your Contact number.
- After submitting your application form, you would be contacted by the representatives of Mother Dairy and the process would move forward if you are eligible for the same.
Share This Post
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get updates and learn from the best
More To Explore
How To Start Cement Dealership Business
Overview Growing to the business opportunities and foreign direct investment in India the need for
How to start Wow! Momo Franchise
Don’t FOMO on this WOW! MOMO Franchise How unusual is your craving for a momo?