MedPlus Franchise: Your Gateway to the Pharmaceutical Business
With the awareness regarding health and fitness, there has been an increase in the demand for medicines and supplements in the market. This has helped to boost the healthcare sector and acknowledge the crucial role as well as the importance that it holds. Currently, there are hundreds of pharmacy retail chains and brands in the market that has contributed to and answered the increasing demand for medicines. However, out of all the different brands, MedPlus has been one of the most fastest-growing and known brands in the market, thereby being one of the leading names in the healthcare industry.
By marking its origins or beginnings in February 2006, MedPlus opened its first pharmacy store in Hyderabad. Since then, the brand has more than 1400 + pharmacy stores all across the country. The numbers themselves speak a lot about the brand’s success in the healthcare sector. The brand’s vision wasn’t limited to just offline stores, in 2015, MedPlus launched its own online pharmacy and general store called ‘MedPlusMart.com’. Since the launch of the e-store, it has been the largest e-pharmacy in the country till date as compared to the other brands.
Their success largely counts towards the variety of items that they provide on their e-pharmacy platform which includes FMCG products, medicines, supplements, nutrition products, OTC products, and so on. Apart from this, the e-pharmacy store also offers medicinal details, the feature to store their health records, have a prescription history, and even redeem reward points to the customers who have been using the platform for a while. All such ideas have led to MedPlusMart.com acquiring and serving more than 2,50,000 customers on a daily basis. One of the USP’s of the brand is that they offer the ‘free delivery’ system to its customers as compared to other brands in the healthcare industry.
Advantages MedPlus Franchise
It is the advantages and the USP’s of the brand that makes it stand out from all the other brands in its sector. For an individual to acquire a Franchise of a brand, it becomes crucial to select the right brand to go with, which can be only recognized by weighing its advantages over other brands in the market.
The various advantages of acquiring the MedPlus Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The foremost advantage of holding a unit of MedPlus Franchise is the demand in the market. Healthcare is something that was vastly ignored by people in the past, however, with the pandemic at large, and the awareness developed over the years, the demand for healthcare products has been booming lately. MedPlus is one of the only brands out of the many that has marked its presence and trust within the minds of its customers over the years.
- The reach and the credibility of the brand has contributed and benefited largely to its unitholders. MedPlus offers home-based clinical lab services to its customers, the brand also prides on the finest quality of medicines that it offers by being directly in touch with the manufacturers of such medicines and products. This is one of the reasons why the medicines and other items are available at an affordable price as compared to other brands.
- As a franchise unitholder of MedPlus, another benefit that one can avail is the retention percentage of its customers. MedPlus offers various schemes, discounts, and loyalty programs that attracts a lot of customers and tempts them to recommend their contacts to try out MedPlus medicines. Since it caters to its customers through both offline and online basis, it is an omnichannel retailer. As a franchise unitholder, an individual earns through both these channels.
- For any unitholder, the primary concern is the support given by the representatives of the brand to them. MedPlus, not only handles the storage and the inventory of all the medicines, but also provides enough support and guidance to their unitholder whenever it is necessary. From staff training, to 24 by 7 helpline, unitholders don’t have to worry about anything. This is another major advantage, especially in the health sector field.
Investment is always the major concern and significant factor for any individual for considering to acquire the Franchise of any brand. MedPlus offers only one type of Franchise model at the moment for individuals who are interested in the brand. The total investment for acquiring the unit of MedPlus goes between 17 to 20 lakhs INR. This range would differ or vary as per the location chosen by the individual; however, the investment covers all types of costs and brand fee that is necessary.
To acquire the Franchise of MedPlus, you need to pass a few of the criterions to be eligible for being a unitholder of MedPlus brand. The various requirements are mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area required to be eligible for acquiring MedPlus Franchise is between 300 sq. ft or more depending on the location chosen by the individual. Further, the unitholder is required to have a good displayable front store with unrestricted access.
- You are required to take the appropriate training which is provided by the brand itself. To maintain the brand value, all the staff members should be familiar with the training, the skills, the art, etc, while commencing the business.
- The interested candidate is also required to have a small experience in the field, i.e., a pharmacist qualification is necessary. As for the academic background, it is compulsory for the individual to have at least cleared the SSC.
To apply for MedPlus Franchise, there are various modes through which an individual can get in touch with the brand representatives. The best and recommended way is to visit the official website of the brand and go through all the details before applying for the Franchise or making any enquiry. By clicking on the ‘Contact Us’ option you would find all the details about the brand. The official website is as follows; https://www.medplusindia.com/
What is the investment required for starting MedPlus Franchise?
Depending on the location, the investment would vary between 17 to 20 lakhs INR.
Is MedPlus the best franchise in healthcare sector?
Yes, it is the fastest-growing healthcare brand
How many types of Franchise models does the brand offer?
Currently, MedPlus offers only one type of Franchise model.
Does MedPlus provide FMCG products to its customers?
How can I apply for MedPlus Franchise?
Visit the official website of the brand, https://www.medplusindia.com/
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.