What is that one sector of business that would never run out of demand and customers? That’s correct, the FMCG sector and the beauty salons. Salons, although underrated in a country like India, it has a great significance in other countries and also in the metropolitan cities of India. Through beauty salons, we as a customer render various services such as hair cutting, facials, Manicure, Hair Spa, and so on. However, when we revolve around the beauty Salon industry, one brand name that is favoured by all is the Jawed Habib brand.
Jawed Habib is perhaps the only Indian salon brand that is a known name in the market as compared to other professional brands. The first ever salon or rather the foundations of Jawed Habib were laid in the year of 2009, with its first salon at Kochi, Kerala. With its increased fame and the founder’s vision, Jawed Habib started offering its Franchise to the interested candidates from 2014. Since then, the brand has its presence in more than 24 states and 110 + cities in India. Considering, that it is an Indian brand, it is a huge feat for Jawed Habib to have achieved these numbers in a competitive industry such as Beauty Salons.
Jawed Habib has more than 450 + Salons all across the country and it even plans to have an international presence in the coming years. Apart from Salons, the company also has 45 + Franchise Academies under the name of Jawed Habib in more than 35 + cities. This Academy or rather venture of Jawed Habib focuses on giving knowledge about hair styling and professional hair stylist to the people who are interested or wish to pursue a career as a Hair stylist. It is the only Indian Academy in India that has paved a way for hair styling aspirants in a professional way.
Advantages of Starting
It is the advantages and the various USP’s of a brand that classifies it apart from all the other brands in the same industry. Jawed Habib is a company that has a class of its own, however, there are various advantages that an interested candidate should be aware of. The various advantages of acquiring Jawed Habib franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The primary benefit of owning Jawed Habib’s Franchise is the brand value that it has developed. Here, apart from the brand value, the most crucial point that it has achieved is the ‘trust’ factor. Be it famous people or celebrities or even common people, you would always see customers appreciating and spreading the word out about the services provided by Jawed Habib. Hence, as a unitholder, you are carrying the flag of a brand that is trusted by everyone.
- Most of the beauty salons in India, are either focused on targeting middle and lower class people, or Upper-Middle class and rich people. However, Jawed Habib makes no biasness for any such classes system, it has its different services to provides, some of which can also be afforded by middle class people. Although celebs and rich-class people prefer visiting Jawed Habib, you would also find services that could be afforded by everyone.
- Usually, in any Franchise model, the required training, support, and guidance, is given by the representatives of the brand itself. However, in the case of Jawed Habib brand, the entire training, and guidance, is given by the owner, Jawed Habib himself. This ensures total transparency among all the franchise unitholders and a direct communication with the founder himself. The pre and post-opening support of the Franchise is given by the owner himself, which makes it very convenient.
- The fourth USP of Jawed Habib is the professionalism and the support given by the brand. At no point, would you see the brand compromising in any of the above-mentioned criterions. To ensure professionalism, the company focuses more on giving the on-site and off-site training to all the employees or staff members. In some cases, it is the company itself that would find staff members for your outlet. Hence, it becomes very convenient for a Franchise unitholder.
Investment is the primary concern for every interested candidate, as the investment required for acquiring the franchise of the brand becomes the deciding factor about an individual’s decision. The investment amount for starting Jawed Habib’s Franchise is quite high and ranges between 30 to 35 lakhs INR. Apart from this, you are also required to pay a royalty fees of 15% from the monthly gross sale. This investment covers all the equipment, training cost, appliances, furniture, etc., whatever is necessary.
Requirements for Starting
As a unitholder, you are expected to upheld the standards and maintain the professionalism of the brand. In order to do so, you are required to follow certain criterions to be eligible for acquiring the franchise of the brand. The various requirements for starting Jawed Habib Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area required for starting a salon of Jawed Habib ranges between 1000 to 1500 sq. ft. Apart from this, it is also crucial that the salon is in commercial area or a high-street area, where the culture of the people, habits, and lifestyle is good.
- Jawed Habib has a strict criterion for staff requirements. A salon of Jawed Habib must have 1 receptionist/cashier, 3 senior-level hairstylist, 2 junior-level hairstylist, 2 shampoo assistant, 2 manicurists, 1 security guard, 1 cleaning lady, and 2 aestheticians.
The easiest and the recommended way of applying for Jawed Habib Franchise would be to visit the official website of the brand itself. Here, you can find various details about the brand and understand what is expected of you as a potential unitholder. Upon visiting the website, click on the ‘Franchise’ tab and fill the details. The representatives of the brand would contact you and the process would move further. The official website of the brand is as follows, www.jawedhabib.co.in
What is the investment required for starting Jawed Habib Franchise?
The total investment required ranges between 30 to 35 lakhs.
How to apply for Jawed Habib franchise?
How to apply for Jawed Habib franchise?
Is there any royalty fee to be paid?
Around 15% of the monthly gross sales.
How many Salons of Jawed Habib are there in India?
Around 450 + Salons
Disclaimer: The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.