Beyond Snacks: Diving into Haldiram’s Franchise Profits
In a growing business economy where there is a constant change in supply and demand, it becomes very significant for business owners or aspiring entrepreneurs to choose a business that has the equilibrium. One such sector is the fast-food and sweet industry. Out of all the different companies in this sector, the one that stands out with its wide range of variety is Haldiram’s Franchise. Out of all its competitors, it is the only brand that deals not only in fast-food, but also sweets, frozen food, namkeens, and so on.
In India, this brand name requires no introduction, Haldiram’s is currently the most favoured and known brand in its sector. According to various reports, as of 2022, Haldiram dominates over 1/5th of the Snacks market share in India. Apart from the fact that the brand’s presence has been a direct threat for foreign brands to enter into the Indian market, Haldiram’s also has its own brand name and presence in more than 23 countries, apart from India. What started as a tiny shop in Bikaner in 1982, has now become a well-known namkeen and snacks brand in India.
Apart from its domestic success, the brand is also awarded for being one of the major exporters to different countries. The Directorate General of Foreign Trade, a department working under the Ministry of Commerce, the Government of India has recognized Haldiram’s Food International Limited as a Star Export House. This just adds more credibility to the brand’s name and with the addition of new food-items, the sum of which has led to a portfolio of 400 + items, it gives all the reasons to consider and be in the association of such a brand.
Advantages of Acquiring
For every brand there are various opportunities, threats, competitors, and advantages that an entrepreneur can exploit. However, out of all the mentioned concepts, the only one that an entrepreneur can take benefit of are the advantages, as doing so aids them to turn their venture into a success.
The various advantages of acquiring Haldiram’s Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- With more than 400 + products in the portfolio of the brand, it becomes very easy for an individual to market the brand and make decent sales. Haldiram is a brand that deals in various categories such as sweets, namkeen, fast-food, frozen food, and so on. This gives an individual a wide range of variety to deal with and acquire customers by offering them more than 400 + products. This is a proven fact from the scenario that almost every Indian household has used or is aware of the Haldiram’s products over its competitors.
- From gift packs to cakes, namkeens, and sweets, Haldiram’s has a wide menu to offer to its customer. The silver line to be noted is the price range that they have set up for all their customers, which gives them access to customers of all classes. It counts as the major contributing factor that even foreign brands have found themselves to be struggling in the Indian market when it comes to competing in the sectors that Haldiram deals with. This benefits an individual to a great extent right from the start.
- Haldiram’s is one such brand that has gained a huge brand value in the market. Usually, the franchise fee for such brands is really high for an individual to incur. However, Haldiram’s franchise offers three different types of franchise models to people who are willing to acquire the Franchise of the brand. They have three different types of models to offer which are Quick Service Restaurants, Kiosk model, and Casual dining.
- For every Franchise unit to run successful, the backend support plays a very crucial role for any brand. The representatives of Haldiram’s offers a great deal of support to its Franchise unitholders. The brand fee that is being paid by the interested individuals also covers and includes free marketing tools such as billboards, etc. Apart from this, the brand is known to advertise its products by itself in movies, shows, etc, this speaks enough about the credibility and marketing of the brand.
Investment is always the major concern and significant factor for any individual for considering to acquire the Franchise of any brand. Haldiram’s despite being such a well-known brand asks for a nominal brand fee in the beginning. As mentioned earlier, the brand offers three different types of models to people who are interested in acquiring the Franchise unit of the brand. The three models are kiosk, quick service restaurant, and causal dining. The average brand fee would range between 1 to 5 Crore INR. The investment amount required for starting Kiosk model can be known after having the necessary licenses and as per the brand’s discretion.
Requirements for Starting
To acquire the Franchise of Haldiram’s, you need to pass a few of the criterions to be eligible and have your approval process go at a rapid pace. The various requirements are mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area required to be eligible for acquiring Haldiram’s Franchise also depends on the type of outlet that you choose to open. For example, a kiosk store would require around 150 sq. ft of area. For Dining and Quick service restaurants the required area would range between 1000 to 2000 sq. ft. as per the discretion of the brand representatives.
- You are required to take the appropriate training which is provided by the brand itself. To maintain the brand value, all the staff members should be familiar with the training, the skills, the art, etc, while commencing the business.
To apply for Haldiram’s Franchise, there are various modes through which an individual can get in touch with the brand representatives. The first is to visit their main office directly and discuss the matter. The second and the recommended option is to visit the official website of the brand and go through all the details before applying for the Franchise or making any enquiry. The Address is as follows;
880, Small Factory Area, Bhandara Road, Nagpur – 440008 Customer Support Number – +91 9021994899, 0712- 2681197 Business Enquiry – [email protected].
Can we open only one Haldiram’s Franchise outlet?
Ans. No. Depending on the credibility, an individual can open up to a maximum of 5 outlets.
Do you need prior experience to have Haldiram’s Franchise?
Ans. No. But you do need a little educational background.
How many types of Franchise models does the brand offer?
Ans. Haldiram’s offer three different models, namely: kiosk, casual dining, and quick service restaurant.
What is the royalty percentage to be paid annually?
Ans. The brand charges 2.5% as loyalty fee annually.
How much does it cost for Haldiram’s Franchise?
Ans. The investment amount would depend on the type of Franchise model chosen.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.