Blue Dart Franchise Overview
South Asia’s premier courier and integrated express package distribution company, having its operations as widespread as covering 35,004 location in as many as 220+ countries, goes by the name Blue Dart Express Ltd.This company has transformed this trace and track delivery industry of the world, accounting for annual revenue of an estimated $731.2 Millions.
Blue Dart is an Indian Logistic Company providing courier delivery and services. It is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Having over 382 branches in 19 cities in India.
- Meet the time-critical, business-to-business needs with guaranteed door-to-door time-definite delivery.
- Ensures delivery of documents and small shipments are delivered as early as on the next possible business day by 10:30 am.
- Firstly, the delivery of goods to customers with reliable transit delivery.
- Secondly, reverse flow of acknowledged, signed delivery records (bills).
Brand reputation: Being South Asia’s premier package distribution company, with an international affiliation one can take supreme benefits of the blues dart brand name.
Minimal investment: One can benefit from the range of investment that comes with the acquisition of blue dart’s franchise which is at a minimal rate providing reasonable profits.
Pre-existing in-house services: Acquiring this franchise you also get the advantage of getting the marketing and promotional activities by blue dart for its franchise partner with its perks.
Financial incentives: One can also benefit from the lucrative commissions offered by a blue dart to its franchise partners which then adds to your profit from this business.
Ease of operations: Developing indigenous trace and track technology, MIS, ERP, customer service one can optimally manage the data with ease.
Assistance perks: Blue Dart would provide you with all the training programs that come along with it and also have a 24/7 customer service for any questions whatsoever.
Documents Required & Requirements
- Aadhar card / Voter ID
- Rental agreement
- Ownership/ property documents
- Bank details
- Title deed
The blue dart franchise comes with various cast requirements depending on the store size and locations which are as follows :
- City level
- State level
- Rural level
A Blue dart franchise requires a 200-300 sq ft of commercial space with prime location is an added advantage.
- The cost of running a blue dart franchise requires an estimated investment of about ₹2L-₹5L at a city level.
- The cost of investment is comparatively greater for one at the state level.
- Inquire about the process of franchise acquisition through the customer service contact number of Blue dart.
- Visit your closest zonal offices of blue dart to get to know in more detail about the technical know-and- how of franchise acquisition.
- E-mailing the blue dart about your franchise queries and Irving your contact details so that they revert back to you.
If you are still second guessing your decision of whether or not to get your hands on this franchise, here’s some closure for you :
- Firstly, With a brand name which allows you to not only to cater to the local needs and but also makes you a part of this globally omnipresent company, is a rare opportunity
- Secondly, it calls for a minimal investment and gives you reasonable profits + non financial incentives.
- Thirdly, a franchise in an industry which calls for a constant demand especially at this pace of globalisation where it is needed the most will have an constantly rising demand Thereby giving you every reason to acquire its franchise.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.