The primary aim of starting a Franchise Business is to take advantage of the brand name (Apollo Diagnostics Franchise) which has been developed by the company. However, it’s not just the brand name that ensures the success of your business but it is also the industry in which your potential brand operates. One of the most booming industries after the year 2022 is the health-sector industry. With the rise of pandemic and the awareness related to health and growing diseases, there has been an urgent and spontaneous growth in the health sector. The Diagnostics centers have been performing and providing great facilities to people, one such well-known name is Apollo Diagnostics Franchise.
About Apollo Diagnostics Franchise
As we discussed above, there has always been a huge rush in the hospitals for people to get themselves tested and conduct various tests. However, with certified and trusted Diagnostics centers emerging all across the country, the burden shouldered by the hospitals has decreased and it has also been convenient for people to get themselves checked. Apollo Hospitals is a huge name in the healthcare industry and Apollo Diagnostics is a branch or rather a part of the same company which gives the brand enough credibility in the market.
To summarize the journey of Apollo Hospitals, it started in the year 1983, its headquarters in Chennai and since then the Company has indulged itself further in the pharmacy or the healthcare sector. One such initiative of the Hospital chain group was to introduce Apollo Diagnostics, which provided effective and the best services in terms of healthcare. As of 2015, the number of Apollo Diagnostic centers has increased to more than 100 centers all across the country and has reached even greater heights with its centers increasing in numbers every year.
Read More: How to Start MedLife Franchise India ?
The various Unique Selling Points of a brand influence the decision and the success of your venture as a whole. As for Apollo Diagnostics Franchise, apart from being backed by the brand name of Apollo Hospitals, there are also various strengths and advantages which are offered by the brand on the acquiring of its Franchise, which is mentioned as follows :
- The first advantage is the brand name. Almost all the patients enrolling themselves under the care of Apollo Hospitals would opt to trust and get themselves tested with Apollo Diagnostics which is a branch of the same hospital where they have been admitted. This ensures a base of patients which has been already acquired by the parent brand.
- Healthcare is an industry where people are forced to pay the necessary amount for tests, medicines, and so on. Most of the diagnostic centers in India charge a huge amount for all the common tests, which is not affordable for the people. However, the charges of Apollo Diagnostics are less and also affordable for people of all classes.
- With the growing diseases and the need for medical care and facilities the, demand for pathological labs and diagnostic centers has increased. People find it more convenient to have a diagnostic center in their own area rather than travelling and having to wait for getting the normal tests in a hospital and paying a price which is not affordable for most of them.
Apollo diagnostics franchise cost
Every venture and its upsides come for a price. Associating with a brand name that has more than 30 years of experience in the field comes with a nominal investment which every business owner is required to pay. However, the investment required for acquiring this Franchise is lower than the pros that are received in return.
Apollo franchise cost ranges from INR 3 lakh to INR 5 Lakh, plus for a diagnostic centre one needs to have INR 15 lakhs as it’s a part of a cluster unit. Apollo provides a leading diagnostic centre franchise that can be started after clearing its required investment. For a apollo pharmacy franchise, the company has set its eligibility criteria, that is the investor should be a citizen of India having 300 sq ft minimum space for the store and liquid capital of INR 20 lakhs.
Apollo diagnostics franchise profit
Apollo diagnostics franchise in India is a profitable business, its profit scale ranges approximately in Lakhs per year, as per the location of the store.
Requirements to Start
After considering the investment amount which is required for starting this business, you also need to consider the various obligations that are to be fulfilled by you to associate with the brand. The various requirements to be fulfilled are mentioned as follows:
- The area required to begin an establishment of Apollo Diagnostic is between 200 square feet to 250 square feet. The necessary space should be situated in a local location and a Middle class or upper working class. The space should be situated on the ground floor so it is effectively open by the senior residents and individuals with incapacity as well.
- The company is preferring business owners who were in the pharmaceutical or healthcare profession, especially doctors. The franchise partner must be inclined towards the growth of the business. They must either own the required area or have it rented, there is no other special requirement.
- All the employees or the staff are given adequate training to handle the patients or the customers. They are taught all the basic work such as how to collect samples, how to move ahead with the test, and so on. With the brand’s regular audit, the discipline is always intact among the staff.
The procedure to apply for the Franchise of Apollo Diagnostic is very simple. You can either visit their head office directly or you can contact them through the telephone number which is being provided by the brand. The most effective way is to have a conversation over the phone rather than filling the enquiry page on their website. The telephone number for getting in touch with the brand is: +91-40-4904 7777.
How to apply for the Apollo diagnostics franchise?
One the apply for the Apollo diagnostics franchise on its official website www.apollodiagnostics.in and fill the necessity details.
Is the Apollo diagnostics franchise Profitable?
Yes, it’s a profitable business.
What is the cost required to start the Apollo diagnostics franchise?
The cost required to start the Apollo diagnostics franchise is nearly 3 lakh to 5 Lakh.
Disclaimer :The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.