Whipped Soap Making Training
Whipped soaps are creamy soaps made in jars and are very much similar to the icing done on the cake. If you wish to sell your soaps as a side business, this course is specifically for you !!
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How are whipped soaps different from ordinary soaps?
Whipped soaps are very creamy and full of moisture as lots of butter and oil are used to make them.
Do they look different in appearance, too?
Yes, whipped soaps are sold on glasses and excellent for gifting purposes, too.
Are they easy to make?
Once you get training, you will realize they are effortless. But your practice will make you an expert.
Who can do this course?
Any person who is interested to learn new subjects can learn this course.
I make melt n pour soaps. Will this course help me to increase my sale?
Fantastic, if you are into soap making business, this course is a boon for you because whipped soap is a new subject, and no doubt people are looking for innovative products.
It seems reasonable, but how much extra amount I need to invest in starting whipped soap production?
If you are into the soap business, you need to invest significantly less amount as you may have all the raw material, but if you are new, approximately Rs 15000/- is required to start a whipped soap business.
Will I get the certificate, too?
Yes, CSDO provides a certificate after completing the course.
What Will You Learn?
- Course Curriculum
- 1st Day
- Meaning, utility, and ingredients used in whipped soap making
- Knowledge and function of various raw materials used in whipped soap.
- Selection of ingredients
- Selection of the Right container
- Packing of the whipped soap
- Content of the labeling
- Sterilization of the container
- Plain whipped soap base from scratch
- Day 2
- Pearly whipped soap base from scratch
- Exfoliating whipped soap base
- Day 3
- Charcoal whipped soap base from scratch
- Sugar soap scrub
- Shea butter whipped soap base