- This training has passed.
Whipped Soap Making Training
November 20 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Whipped soaps are creamy soaps made in jars and are very much similar to the icing done on the cake. If you wish to sell your soaps as a side business, this course is specifically for you !!
Introduction about the raw material
Information about hand blender
Equipment and tools are required for making whipped soap.
Information about color perfume and aroma oil
Melting method of hard and soft oil
Selection of base and water
Selection of container for whipped soap.
Passion fruit whipped soap.
Lavender Wonder Whipped soap.
Coffee Whipped soap.
Calendula whipped soap.
Apricot whipped soap.
Mermaid whipped soap.
Preparation of piping bag and how to fill in the jar?
Labeling of whipped soap.
- The knowledge required to pursue any course from CSDO Classes is having the zeal and passion for learning and exploring the creative approach you choose. Rest the student should understand either English or Hindi.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of years of study that add to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- Our courses are well-planned, and we have shared the best secrets to give you an excellent quality finished product.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How are whipped soaps different from ordinary soaps? Whipped soaps are very creamy and full of moisture as lots of butter and oil are used to make them. Do they look different in appearance, too? Yes, whipped soaps are sold on glasses and excellent for gifting purposes, too. Are they easy to make? Once you get training, you will realize they are effortless. But your practice will make you an expert. Who can do this course? Any person who is interested to learn new subjects can learn this course. I make melt n pour soaps. Will this course help me to increase my sale? Fantastic, if you are into soap making business, this course is a boon for you because whipped soap is a new subject, and no doubt people are looking for innovative products. It seems reasonable, but how much extra amount I need to invest in starting whipped soap production? If you are into the soap business, you need to invest significantly less amount as you may have all the raw material, but if you are new, approximately Rs 15000/- is required to start a whipped soap business. Will I get the certificate, too? Yes, CSDO provides a certificate after completing the course.