Professional Whipped Soap Making Training
Welcome to our Whipped Soap Making course, where creativity knows no bounds and luxurious skincare takes center stage. Whether you’re a DIY enthusiast or a skincare aficionado, this course is your gateway to crafting visually captivating and sumptuously textured whipped soaps that transform your daily routine into a spa-like experience. Whipped soaps are creamy soaps made in jars and are very much similar to the icing done on the cake. If you wish to sell your soaps as a side business, this course is specifically for you !!
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
For more Soap making courses visit Here
You can also learn :
- Online Gel Making Training
- Online Herbal Facemask Making Training
- Professional Floor Cleaner Making Training
What Will You Learn?
- Course Curriculum
- 1st Day
- Meaning, utility, and ingredients used in whipped soap making
- Knowledge and function of various raw materials used in whipped soap.
- Selection of ingredients
- Selection of the Right container
- Packing of the whipped soap
- Content of the labeling
- Sterilization of the container
- Plain whipped soap base from scratch
- Day 2
- Pearly whipped soap base from scratch
- Exfoliating whipped soap base
- Day 3
- Charcoal whipped soap base from scratch
- Sugar soap scrub
- Shea butter whipped soap base