Spices are extremely popular, especially as the gourmet food trend continues to expand across the nation.
India, known as the home of spices, boasts a long history of trading with the ancient civilizations of Rome and China.
Today, Indian spices are the most sought-after globally, given their exquisite aroma, texture, taste and medicinal value.
India is the world’s largest producer, consumer and exporter of spices; The demand scenario for major spices in India has been comprehensively examined in the study.
Why Spices making?
• First of all, this business demands a small startup capital investment. Thus, allows you to get into a business by taking minimum risk.
• Generally, spices manufacturing is grinding. So, you can start this business with small infrastructure. Therefore, you can start as a home-based basis.
• No Indian curries is complete without a smidgen of the spices. So ready to use is very popular in almost every household.
• Apart from the domestic market, Indian spices have very inspiring export demand.
• There are many different types of spices recipes in our country. And all those have very strong regional footprints. However, spices techniques and the finished product might vary vastly from region to region. So, this business is easy to start. Only you will need to know the taste of the local people.
• Besides, this is an easily scalable business. As your business grows, you can easily go for nationwide expansion.
Why choose us
• We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range
of study of years, which adds to the value.
• We have gained tremendous experience, so be it in India or overseas, we have achieved positive
• We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
•We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
What Will You Learn?
- CHAI MASALA
- PANI PURI MASALA
- CHAAT MASALA
- GARAM MASALA
- PAV BHAJI MASALA
- BIRYANI MASALA
- SHAHI PANEER MASALA
- KORMA MASALA
- KADAI PANEER MASALA
- TANDOORI MASALA
- SAMBHAR MASALA
- RASAM MASALA
- CHOLEY MASALA/ CHANA MASALA POWDER
- SANDWICH MASALA
- CHICKEN MASALA
- COCONUT CHUTNEY POWDER
Spices Recordings (Copy 1)
Spices – Complete Recording (Copy 1)01:53:45