Spices Making Training
Love the aroma and taste of Indian spices. Want to prepare all spicy ingredients at home and enjoy the unadulterated feast. Learn making spices at CSDO and give yourself the advantage of consuming food in its purest form. With our Spice making course you learn the perfect composition of various Indian spices!
Why choose us
- We are having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
AFTER DOING THIS COURSE, CAN WE START OUR VENTURE?
CSDO FOCUSES ON TRAINING. BUT TO START YOUR VENTURE, YOU NEED TO LEARN LOTS OF OTHER THINGS. SO WE ADVISE YOU TO FOCUS ON THAT AREAS, TOO, TO GET SUCCESS IN THIS LINE.
IN CASE I DON’T UNDERSTAND ANY TOPIC, HOW DO I UNDERSTAND IT AGAIN?
AFTER THE WEBINAR, WE SHARE THE VIDEOS, AND YOU CAN CHECK UNLIMITED TIME FOR THE NEXT 20 DAYS.
STILL, YOU FEEL PROBLEMS; YOU CAN ATTEND THE WEBINAR NEXT TIME FREE OF COST.
WILL WE GET THE CERTIFICATION AFTER THE COURSE?
YES, WE REWARD YOU WITH AN ONLINE CERTIFICATE POST COMPLETION OF THIS COURSE.
What Will You Learn?
- Course Curriculum
- How to choose the right kind of material.
- How to pack spices
- Chai masala
- Pani puri Masala
- Chat masala
- Garam masala
- Pawbhaji masala
- Biryani masala
- Shahi paneer masala
- Korma masala
- Kahari paneer masala
- Tandoori masala
- Sambhar masala
- Rasam masala
- Choley masala
- Sandwich masala
- Matar paneer masala
- Jal jeera masala
- Chaap masala
- Lassi Masala
- Kitchen King masala
- Salad masala
- Sabji masala