How To Make Soap – Homemade Soap Making for Beginners
Take this course and you will learn how to make beautiful, natural handmade soap from scratch, at home, using the ingredients of your choice.
The course will give you all the information that you need about oils, butters and fragrances, so that you can easily create your own recipes. I share my own recipes for the soaps demonstrated to give you a start. You can use animal fats or make vegan soap.
With the knowledge you get from this course, you won’t have to be limited to following other people’s recipes – you will be able to create your own unique handcrafted soaps.
You will see how to colour your soap with natural and cosmetic colours.
What Will You Learn?
- Syllabus theoretical
- Difference between cold process and Melt & Pour Soaps
- Introduction to soap material
- Detailed information about oils and their properties
- Introduction to soap color and color wheel
- Introduction to natural colorants
- Introduction to soap making mold and machinery
- Syllabus practical
- Melt & Pour Process Soap
- Cold Process Soap
- Soap Base
- How to License your soap brand
- How to Source raw material
- How to Market Your Product
- How to Price Soap