Professional Shampoo Making Training
Shampoo, also known as Hair Cleanser, is an essential Cosmetic Product as it cleanses our hair entirely. Nowadays, many synthetic herbal medicated and non-medicated shampoos are available in the market but without the surety of being of natural origin or free from side effects.
No doubt, the market is flooded with synthetic surfactants added to shampoo, which gives various hair problems like Dryness, Hair Loss, Irritation to the scalp and eyes, etc. Thus, this course of Hair Care of Shampoo is designed to make using safe and multiple additives to bless you as well as your client’s healthy, strong and shiny hair. After doing this introductory course, you can formulate the kind of shampoo your hair needs. Thus you will not waste your money in buying expensive shampoo but smartly making the best shampoo.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Will I be able to make market-type shampoos, clear opaque, professionally made?
Yes, of course, we are complete professionals and teach you all the rarely available professional formulations. Besides this, thorough knowledge of hair problems with the solution is given. So the shampoo made by you will be result-oriented and authentic.
Will it be helpful to formulate as per hair type as I am pretty new in this beauty and hair business?
Dear, all the formulations are as per hair demand, which means dry, oily, or combination. Special attention is given to know or judge the hair types and their related problems. After getting sound knowledge and guidance about the hair types, gradually, with practice and experience, you can get perfection.
Would I be able to make a big batch like 100 ltr shampoo formulations?
Of course, as there are straightforward and unique techniques in your class, you will not be dependent on others to make bigger or smaller batches.
What Will You Learn?
- Course Curriculum
- Making of Normal Hair Shampoo
- Making of Dry/Oily Hair Shampoo
- Making of Herbal Shampoo with a study of various hair types
- Oily hair herbal shampoo
- Dry hair herbal shampoo
- Making of dandruff hair Shampoo
- Making of mint Shampoo
- Making of Charcoal shampoo
- Making of pearly and moisturizing milky shampoo
- Using pure essential oils or fragrance in shampoo
- How to work with cosmetic fragrance oils
- PH concept and testing for all types of shampoo
- Packing options