Flavored Makhanas & Nuts Making Training – StartupYo
Gone are the days when people used to crave the feeling of having plain nuts and fox nuts. Nowadays, people prefer variations and flavoured nuts and makhana. we teach you to make plenty of makhana and nuts to make it for parties, get-togethers and gifting during the weather season.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. Is making these roasted makhana & nuts at home easy?
Yes, with the experts at CSDO classes, you can make any roasted nuts & makhana quickly at home.
Q2. How many hours of the workshop is it?
The workshop is for 1hour daily, and it lasts for four days.
Q3. What is the shelf life of these roasted nuts & makhana?
The shelf life of these roasted nuts and makhana is six months.
Q4. Will we get any certificate after the completion of the roasted nuts and makhana?
Yes, CSDO provides you with an E- certificate to hold a validation about the course.
Q5. Who is the instructor, and her experience in teaching?
Your teacher will be Sunita Bhasin mam, and she holds 35 years of experience in conducting workshops.
Q6. How many roasted nuts & makhana will we be able to make after the course?
You will be learning 14 types of roasted nuts & makhana in the course; however, the teacher will give you lots of ideas to double your learning with CSDO.
What Will You Learn?
- 1st Day of Makhana Class:-
- Minty makhana
- Lemony makhana
- Peri-peri makhana
- 2nd Day of Makhana Class:-
- Barbe Que makhana
- Sesame jaggery makhana
- Tomato makhana,
- 3rd Day of Nuts Class:-
- Immune booster healthy nuts
- Italian cashew nuts
- Hot spicy
- 4th Day of Nuts Class:-
- Vanilla, raisin
- Blueberry raisin
- Black pepper smoky almond
- Sweet chili almond