Professional Home Care Package Making Training – Instant Video Recordings
Professional Home Care Package Making Training
Today we are all very much cautious about health. Health depends upon the environment we live in. Home care products have a big role to bless your clean & hygienic environment. With the CSDO home care course, you will explore the formulation of phenyl-making variants of phenyls to get complete hygiene, and with floor cleanser removing… stubborn dirt from the floor, fabricating your own liquid dish wash to have degrees utensils, Preventing the glasses from fogging with Glass cleaner, Having spic and clean car, sparkling tiles of kitchen/bathroom and make 100 percent hygienic toilets with Toilet cleaner course.
What will I Learn
1. Phenyl Making
- Concept of Phenyl
- Advantages of Phenyl
- Various types of Phenyls available in India
- Introduction to emulsifiers of Phenyl
- Knowledge of colors used in Phenyl making
- Making of various types of phenyl emulsifier
- Making of phenyl concentrate
- Using concentrate to make phenyl
- Making of Nemyle
- Making of herbal phenyl
- Making of Gonyl
- Precautions while making phenyl
- Cost calculation for phenyl
2. Multipurpose Cleaner & Floor Cleaner
- Meaning of definition of multi-purposes cleansers.
- Properties of the best multipurpose cleaner
- The raw material used in cleanser making
- Various grades of multipurpose cleanser: low, medium, and premium range
- Various formulations of making floor cleaners
- Herbal floor cleaners
- Professional floor cleaners
- Packaging of the product.
3. Toilet Cleaner
Toilet cleaner is an essential hygienic product that prevents the build-up of stains in the toilet bowl and keeps it visibly clean with the effective removal of germs.
- Meaning & quality of a good toilet cleaner
- Ingredients with properties used in toilet cleaner formulations
Raw material/color used in toilet cleanser making.
Making of various grades of toilet cleanser.
Formulating a toilet cleanser as per the budget or quality of the toilet cleanser.
How to decrease costs without losing quality?
How to make formulations for various budgets & as per the client demand?
Making compound for toilet cleaner
- The qualities of a good dish wash
- Ingredients and properties used in professional dish wash.
- Raw material, and color used in dish wash making.
- Making various grades of dish washes.
- Knowledge of PH balance.
- Formulation of a dishwasher as per the budget or quality of dish wash.
- How to increase the quality,
- The formulation for economical/low-grade dish wash
The formulation for medium-grade dish wash
The formulation for premium grade dish wash
- The compound formulation for dish wash
Glass is a common material in all types of building and consumer products. Practically every part of your life has a glass influence, from the windows in your home to the screen you are reading this on.
- How to formulate various grades with cost-effectiveness,
- Making low-grade glass cleaners
- Medium grade and premium grade glass cleansers
- Calculation of the cost for the glass cleaner.
- Making concentrate for glass cleaners
Why choose us
- CSDO has 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial experience as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so we have achieved positive responses worldwide in India or overseas.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- Our courses are well-planned, and we have shared the best secrets to give you an excellent quality finished product.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have increased demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you cover in a home care package?
We cover phenyl making, floor cleaner, liquid dishwasher, glass cleaner, and toilet cleaner in the home care package.
What is the shelf life of phenyl making, floor cleaner, liquid dishwasher, toilet cleaner?
The shelf life will be for more than 1 year of these products.
Are these cleaners taught preservative-free?
These cleaners are made preservative-free as well as with preservative depending on the formulation and ingredients we are using.
Will we get the certification after the course?
Yes, we reward you with an online certificate post completion of this course.
In case I don’t understand any topic, how do I understand it again?
After the webinar, we share the videos, and you can check unlimited time for the next 20 days. Still, you feel problems; you can attend the webinar next time free of cost.