Professional Hair Mask & Spa Making
Masks can be defined as nourishment to have healthy hair and scalp. Hair mask helps to retain and add moisture, add incredible gloss, leave hair silky smooth and protect against loss of water and damage. To have healthy and soft hair, a hair spa or mask has an important role to play. Thus this hair spa course is designed to teach you all types of nourishing hair spas/masks.
- Knowledge & caring about different hair types.
- Identifying hair types to solve your own hair problems.
- Tips to get healthy & shinning hair
- Meaning and utility of hair mask for healthy and soft hair.
- Ingredients and their properties for making hair masks or spa
How to use a hair spa
- Types of hair masks available in the market.
- Making different types of hair masks
- Making different types of hair packs
- Making liquid hair packs for solving various hair problems.
Why choose us
- CSDO has 35 years of rich experience, making it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, achieving positive responses worldwide in India or overseas.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- Our courses are well-planned, and we have shared the best secrets to give you an excellent quality finished product.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have increased in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well-versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is purelyProfessional Hair Mask & Spa Making Training to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion
What Will You Learn?
- Silky and shine mask for all hair types
- Deep conditioning hair mask for dry hair
- Coconut and biotin mask for dull and damaged hair
- Multivitamin hair mask
- Protein hair mask
- Advance care mask for natural shine hair
- Advance mask for oily and infected scalp
- Keratin hair mask
- Making or formulating a hair pack for dry/oily/ and combination hair.
- Dry scalp clay pack
- Oily scalp clay pack
- Liquid hair packs for all types of hair and scalp.
- Role of various clays and their selection as per hair type
- Usage of hair packs for best results.