Professional Hair-care Package
Haircare is a pivotal need for both males and females to enhance their overall personality. In the Haircare package, CSDO emphasizes nourishing your hair with natural and skin-friendly ingredients.
In this course, you will learn shampoo making, conditioner making, hair oil, and hair serum, all the products, which maintain the silkiness and stimulate your scalp to promote hair growth.
As the professional knowledge of making all types of hair products will be shared, you can launch your own hair care products and can make a brand like so many of our students have successfully launched. Otherwise, these products help you to have healthy, silky hair.
1. Shampoo Making
1.Understanding the concept and demand for different hair types
2.Types of hair and how to choose products accordingly.
3.Common hair problems and how to deal with them
4.A brief discussion on hair care and how to have healthy hair
5. Role of shampoo in hair care
6. Properties of a good shampoo
7. Types of shampoos available in the market
8. Equipment, and tools used to make shampoo
9. Knowledge of effective oils/actives to be used in Shampoo Making
10. Understanding all the primary ingredients, used in shampoo Making
11. Knowledge of natural and synthetic fragrances
12. Ways to Use pure essential oils in the shampoo
13. PH concept and testing for all types of shampoo
14. Dry hair shampoo and its properties
15. Oily hair and hair its properties
16. Combination hair and its properties
17. How to make shampoo in bulk
18. How to make own formulation as per the hair demand
19. Multiple Packing options.
20. Precautions to be observed while making shampoo.
- How to check the PH
- Reducing and increasing the PH
- Using carrier oils & essential oils in the shampoo
- Making of Almond/ Argon basic shampoo for all types of hair
- Making Honey/Rose shampoo for dry hair
- Making Mint shampoo for oily hair
- Making Herbal shampoo for all types of hair
- Making of Multi-vitamin Hair fall shampoo
- Making Tea-tree Dandruff shampoo
- Making of Lavender & vit E shampoo
- Coconut milk Shampoo for dry & damaged hair
- Labeling & packaging of shampoo
2.Hair Serum Making
1. Meaning & advantages of Hair serum, knowledge of hair types, and how to care
2. A brief discussion on hair care and how to have healthy hair
3. Properties of a good serum
4. Types of serum available in the market
5. Equipment, and tools used to make serum
6. Ingredients used in making serums
7. Types of Hair serums and their making: natural or organic serum, silicon serum, and combination type serums, gel-based serums.
8. Types and materials used in making pure hair serum.
9. Knowledge of carrier oils and essential oils
10. Knowledge of additives oil with their properties,
11. Knowledge of aroma oils for various hair problems and various additives used in pure and combination hair serums.
12. Natural Serum for Dry/Oily/ Combination hair.
13. Gel base hair serums
14. Pure Silicon-based serums
15. Combination type using pure oils and silicon base serums
- Jojoba hair growth serum
- Argon oil serum for damaged hair
- Keratin hair serum
- Anti-Hair fall Onion hair serum
- Herbal hair serum for all types of hair
- Protein hair serum for frizzy hair
- Natural Hair growth Jojoba serum
- Aloe vera gel-based Hibbiscus serum for dry hair
- Aloe vera gel-based Lemon serum for oily hair
- Aloe vera gel-based Amla serum for combination hair
- Argan & vitamin E serum.
- Silicon-based Argon serum for all types of hair.
- Silicon-based Almond serum for dry hair.
- Silicon-based Hemp-seed serum for oily hair.
3. Professional Hair Oil Making
1. Knowledge of various types of hair
2. Identify your hair type
3. Role of hair oil in hair care
4. Meaning and utility of hair oil
5. Advantages of using hair oil for all types of the scalp,
6. Role of carrier oils in hair growth
7. Knowledge of various types of carrier and aroma oils in detail to formulate the desired hair oils as per hair demand.
8. Knowledge of different Ayurvedic “Traditional Herbs” good for hair,
9. Making hair oil with the Mixing method
10. Making hair oil with the Infusion method
11. Making hair oil with the Heating method
12. Making aromatic hair oil
- Making various types of dry, oily, and combination hair with the pure method.
- Making of pure Almond oil for dry of hair.
- Making pure Amla/ oil for oily hair
- Making pure Brahami oil for normal hair
- Making aromatic oil for dry/ oily hair 1. Making of synthetic Amla hair oil
- Making of natural Brahami/ bhringraj hair oil
- Making an ayurvedic hair oil
- Making Herbal oil with a combination method
- Cooling Mint hair oil formulation
- Mint& Amla Hair oil
- Infusion method for Ayurvedic/Herbal hair oil
- Hot process method 21 herbs hair oil making
- Onion hair oil
- Baldness hair oil
4.Hair Conditioner Making
1. Meaning and importance of hair conditioner
2. Role of hair conditioners in hair care.
3. Hair conditioner and the type of hair
4. Types of hair and how to use conditioner.
5. Role of hair conditioner for hair growth.
6. Formulating a hair conditioner
7. Raw material with properties used in making hair conditioner
8. a hair conditioner as per hair type: normal hair, dry and damaged hair.
9. Make a nourishing hair conditioner for healthy, strong, and silky hair.
10. Making hair rinse for oily hair.
- Making regular Aloe vera hair conditioner for all types of hair.
- Creating a nourishing hair conditioner Jojoba & vit E for dry and damaged hair.
- Argan hair conditioner.
- Multi-vitamin hair conditioner
- Keratin hair conditioner
- Fruity hair conditioner
- Apple cider vinegar Hair conditioner for hair fall
5.Hair Mask and Pack
1. Meaning & Benefits using of a hair mask
2. Role of hair mask in hair care.
3. Types of hair masks available in the market
4. Role of hair mask for hair growth.
5. Properties of a good shampoo
6. Types of shampoos available in the market
7. Equipment, and tools used to make shampoo
8. Formulating a hair mask as per hair problems
9. Raw material with properties used in making a hair mask
10. Selecting a hair mask as per hair type: normal hair, dry oily, and damaged hair.
11. Make nourishing hair masks for healthy, strong, and silky hair.
12. Meaning & Benefits using of hair packs
13. Role of various clays and their selection as per hair type
14. Role of herbal powders to be used in hair packs
15. Using hair packs for best results.
16. Making dry and liquid hair packs
- Silky and shine Almond mask for all hair types
- Deep conditioning Argon & vit E hair mask for dry hair
- Coconut and biotin mask for dull and damaged hair
- Multivitamin hair mask for silky & shine hair
- Protein hair mask
- Advance care mask for natural shine hair
- Advance mask for oily and infected scalp
- Keratin hair mask
- Making or formulating a hair pack for dry/oily/ and combination hair.
- Dry scalp clay pack
- Oily scalp clay pack
- Liquid hair packs for all types of hair and scalp.
Why choose us
- CSDO has 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial experience as we have experts sharing their wide range of studies of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so we have achieved a positive response worldwide in India or overseas.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- Our courses are well-planned, and we have shared the best secrets to give you an excellent quality finished product.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have increased demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you cover in the Haircare package?
We cover all the modules related to hair in the hair care package, such as hair shampoo, hair conditioner, hair serum, and hair oil.
What is the duration of the hair care course?
The duration of the course is 8 days.
Is the shampoo conditioner made chemical-free?
The teacher covers both kinds of shampoo, i.e., with SLES and without chemicals, to make and manufacture the ones you like.
What is the difference between hair oil & hair serum?
Hair oil is more of a nourishing product to maintain the health of your hair, whereas hair serums are mainly known to bring shine and make your hair smooth.
Will I be able to sell hair care products after this course is completed?
Yes, of course, our hair care package is fabricated in such a way that you can sell the products with the right knowledge and formulation. We give you full confidence in our webinars.
In case I don’t understand any topic, how do I understand it again?
After the webinar, we share the videos, and you can check unlimited time for the next 20 days.
Still, you feel problems; you can attend the webinar next time free of cost.
Will we get the certification after the course?
Yes, we reward you with an online certificate post completion of this course.