Melt & Pour Soap Making Training
August 7 @ 4:30 pm - August 28 @ 6:30 pm
Glycerine soaps are also known as melt and pour soaps which are made instantly. People who are creative and wish to show their artistic quality can choose these soaps and add a lot of passion to their soap-making hobby. These soaps are always heavy in demand and can customize for kids and all occasions.
- Introduction to glycerin soap making
- Equipment used for glycerin soap
- Color wheel
- Selection of soap molds
- Aroma oil and perfumes for glycerin soap making
- Difference between different soap base how to make the different base out of the readymade base
- Raw materials of glycerin soap making
- Techniques for glycerin soap making
- Glycerin Soap packing
- Marketing strategy for glycerin Soap marketing
1 st Day
Explanation about all theory part
Camel milk soap
Goat milk soap
Activated charcoal soap
Medagaskar vanilla soap
Father’s day soap
Forest rose soap
French Lavender soap
Shea butter soap
Mango butter soap
Cocoa butter soap
Almond butter hanging soap
Aloe vera and Honey soap
Neem and aloe vera soap
Turmeric and sandal soap
Green tea soap
Basil sandal soap
Baby shower soap
Particular area defined technique
Method of making chunks
Tutti Frutti soap
Milky & fruity soap
Labeling of soaps
Cutting of the soap using soap cutting machine
Packaging of soaps
- The knowledge required to pursue any course from CSDO Classes has the zeal and passion for learning and exploring the creative course you choose. Rest the student should understand either English or Hindi.
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of studies of years that add to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have earned positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the schedule is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- Our courses are well-planned, and we have shared the best secrets to give you an excellent quality finished product.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
I have heard making the MP Soap process is very difficult. Will I be able to learn?
Nothing is accessible without the help of the right teachers. Lots of students who join us have some fear. But after attending 1 class, they understand the correct method and feel it is not difficult.
Can I make every kind of soaps after doing the course?
It is a vast subject so complicated to say your expectations, but yes, students make unlimited kinds of soaps after this course.
Soaps taught in the webinar are vegan?
Yes, we teach only vegan soap.
Do you teach the packing ideas, too
Yes, there is one session on packing ideas.
What about the machines? Do we need to buy big machines?
As these are handmade products so no need to buy big machines. But to give finishing, we recommend purchasing some appliances and our teacher will let you know everything in the webinar.
Do you teach designer soaps, too, in foundation courses?
Yes, we start from essential soap and gradually take you to the designer level.
In case if I don’t understand any topic, how do I know again?
After the webinar, we share the videos, and you can check unlimited time for the next 20 days.
Still, you feel problems, and you can attend the webinar next time free of cost.
Will I get the certificate after completing the course?
Yes, we issue the certificate.