Professional Melt & Pour Soap Making Course – Instant Video Recording
Professional Melt & Pour Soap Making Course
Glycerin soaps are also known as melt and pour soaps which are made instantly. People who are creative and wish to show their artistic quality can choose these soaps and add a lot of passion to their soap-making hobby. These soaps are always heavy in demand and can customize for kids and all occasions.
Why choose us
CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have heard making the MP Soap process is very difficult. Will I be able to learn?
Nothing is accessible without the help of the right teachers. Lots of students who join us have some fear. But after attending 1 class, they understand the correct method and feel it is not difficult.
Can I make every kind of soaps after doing the course?
It is a vast subject so complicated to say your expectations, but yes, students make unlimited kinds of soaps after this course.
Soaps taught in the webinar are vegan?
Yes, we teach only vegan soap.
Do you teach the packing ideas, too
Yes, there is one session on packing ideas.
What about the machines? Do we need to buy big machines?
As these are handmade products so no need to buy big machines. But to give finishing, we recommend purchasing some appliances and our teacher will let you know everything in the webinar.
Do you teach designer soaps, too, in foundation courses?
Yes, we start from essential soap and gradually take you to the designer level.
In case if I don’t understand any topic, how do I know again?
After the webinar, we share the videos, and you can check unlimited time for the next 20 days.
Still, you feel problems, and you can attend the webinar next time free of cost.
Will I get the certificate after completing the course?
Yes, we issue the certificate.
What Will You Learn?
- Course Curriculum
- Introduction about the instructor and how to get started
- Introduction to soap making
- Introduction of soap base
- Introduction to perfume and essential oil
- Introduction about color
- Introduction to molds
- Equipment required for melt-and-pour soap making
- Soap base measurement to make a single or a bunch of soaps
- Soap color and oil measurement
- How to sterilize the mold.
- How to melt soap base, and precautions while melting the bases
- fragrance soaps: lavender soap, coffee soap, lemon soap, rose soap
- Method of making white soaps with different aromas in designer mold
- Process of making camel orange soap designer mold
- Method of making goat milk soaps with the different aromas of coffee soap
- Introduction about additives
- Intro about extracts
- How to make soap using liquid extract like neem soap, turmeric soap, licorice soap
- Hanging charcoal and tea tree soap
- Soap with milk powder
- Herbal soaps with powder
- Wild turmeric soap with saffron
- Exfoliating soap with oat and walnut scrub
- Soap with clays -Moroccan soap
- dry herbs, neem soap
- matcha tea soap
- Packing ideas
- How to start a soap business
- Pricing idea
Melt & Pour Soap Complete Recordings
MP Soap – Class 1 Recording00:00
MP Soap – Class 2 Recording00:00
MP Soap – Class 3 Recording00:00
MP Soap – Class 4 Recording00:00