Herbal Oil Making Training
August 7 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Herbal oils are mixtures of concentrated extracts of various plants with carrier natural oil. Practitioners use them in natural and alternative health practices, such as aromatherapy and naturopathy. Many plants contain some potentially helpful compounds. However, in many cases, there is not enough evidence to suggest their use as a treatment or cure for ailments.
Why you should go for this workshop
After doing this introductory workshop you will able to formulate the oil for different issues like hair, skin, pain and etc. you will also be able to sell this product and help different people all over to heal themselves. This course of herbal oils is designed to make use of this herbs for the betterment of your and your clients health in various ways.
- Role and importance of herbs and oils for skin, hair and overall health.
- Brief introduction on combination of herbs used.
- Blending of herbs with carrier oils.
- When to use herbs and essential oils.
- Herbs for different conditions according to skin and issue type.
- 5 herbal hair oils (for dry hair , oily hair , thin hair , brittle hair, dandruff scalp)
- 5 herbal skin oils (for dry skin, oily skin, combination skin, sensitive skin and normal skin)
- 5 herbal oils according to different conditions (eg anti -inflammatory, pain relief , stress relief )
Recordings & Certificate will be provided post course completion.
Session Date & Timings:
7th august, 2021
5PM TO 7PM
by Divya Bhanushali