Hair Serum Making Training
Serums are the concentrated form of cosmetics used for immediate results.
Hair serums are the easiest way to give a silky, smooth texture to all types of hair.
Hair serums can provide humidity protection and result in soft, silky, luminous shine hair. In the CSDO Hair serum making course, pure, organic, herbal, and silicone-based serums are taught to make all types of formulations.
This hair serum making course is designed to formulating the best hair serums for all types of hair.
Why choose us
CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you cover in the hair serum making course?
The serum course includes all types of serums like natural, pure or herbal, and silicon-based serums. Detailed knowledge of various essential oils is given to select as per hair demand.
What is the shelf life of hair serum?
The shelf life of these serums is for one year and more.
Are these serums preservative-free?
It is taught in both ways, with and without preservative. It depends purely on your choice if you wish to make it or not.
Will I get the certification after the course?
Yes, we reward you with an online certificate post completion of hair serum making training.
What Will You Learn?
- HAIR SERUM MAKING
- Meaning & advantages of Hair serum, knowledge of hair types, and how to care
- A brief discussion on hair care and how to have healthy hair
- Properties of a good serum
- Types of serum available in the market
- Equipment, and tools used to make serum
- Ingredients used in making serums
- Types of Hair serums and their making: natural or organic serum, silicon serum, and combination type serums, gel-based serums.
- Types and materials used in making pure hair serum.
- Knowledge of carrier oils and essential oils
- Knowledge of additives oil with their properties,
- Knowledge of aroma oils for various hair problems and various additives used in pure and combination hair serums.
- Natural Serum for Dry/Oily/ Combination hair.
- Gel base hair serums
- Pure Silicon-based serums
- Combination type using pure oils and silicon base serums
- Practical Demonstration
- Mild hair serum for all types of hair
- Onion & Curry leaves serum for all types of hair
- Gel based hair serum for all types of hair
- Gel based dry hair serum
- Basic dry hair serum
- Argon & vitamin dry hair serum
- Jojoba anti dryness serum
- Argon & Marula oil serum for damaged hair
- Keratin hair serum
- Protein hair serum for frizzy hair
- Basic oily hair serum
- Gel based oily hair serum
- Ginseng hair serum for oily hair
- Peppermint with Tea tree hair serum.