Gunny Bags Making Training
September 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Jute is 100% bio-degradable & recyclable and thus environment friendly. Jute is a natural fiber with golden & silky shine, and hence nicknamed as The Golden Fiber.
Jute Bags/Jute Sacks/Gunny Bags have been widely used for packaging of various commodities viz. Cereals, Cashew nuts, Groundnuts, Peanuts, Cotton, Palm Kernels, Gum Arabic, Coffee beans, Cocoa beans, Rice, Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Copra, Lentils, Sugar, Cement, Fertilizers etc.
- Eco-friendly nature
- Can be easily re-used
- Easy to clean
- Excellent finish
- Smooth texture
- Highly spacious
- Market Outlook
India exported Jute Bag to 185 countries globally with the
total export value of 181.39 US$ million in 2018. Top countries that import Jute Bag from India are Ghana, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, and Côte d’Ivoire.
India is the largest producer of raw jute and the second
largest exporter of jute and jute based goods in the world, next only to Bangladesh. India, Bangladesh, China, Myanmar, Nepal and Thailand are at present
the major producers of Jute, Kenaf and Roselle fibers.
India, Bangladesh and China are the large producers. Jute is a natural fiber popularly known as the golden fiber.
Jute Bag Export facts and Information:
- Total export of Jute Bag from India in last 30 days amount to 5,819.12 INR million.
- Major Indian ports for exporting Jute Bag products are MUNDRA, KOLKATA SEA, NHAVA SHEVA SEA, COCHIN SEA, PIPAVAV(VICTOR) PORT..
- In recent years, jute cultivation has also been extended to the states of Meghalaya, Tripura, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and Uttar Pradesh.
- It is one of the cheapest and the strongest of all natural fibers and considered as fiber of the future.
- jute bag is also increasing; awareness about the environment is also the reason for jute bag demand. The government has already taken steps toward the eco-friendly product, and as result, they ban the use of plastic bag therefore the jute bags are the best replacement for plastic bags.
- The imports of jute bags in non-producing countries have also been facilitated by the ban on plastic packaging materials and bags. Additionally, the benefits offered by jute bags such as their biodegradability, durability, low cost, high strength, etc. have further supported the market growth.
Session Date :
September 18th 2:00PM TO 3:00PM