Professional Gel Making Course – Instant Video Recording
Professional Gel Making Course
Gel Making is quite helpful if you are passionate about learning Cosmetics. It is a simple procedure that involves a combination of different natural & synthetic ingredients. Due to the popularity of gel, many brands have recently come up with guaranteeing the best results. Gels are lovely for all skin types, whether oily, dry, or normal, because they fully hydrate our skin.
The main advantage is that it can work miracles for all types of skin in humid country India. So most of the commonly sold cosmetic is gel.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Will I be able to make natural gel?
Yes, dear, in our gel making course, as we cover natural, synthetic, and combination methods to use accordingly. So whatever types you want, can make.
Is any machinery or equipment needed to make gel?
Dear, all the above topics will discuss in the webinar on gel making course, and for small quantities, ordinary kitchen utensils and big sizes machines will require.
Will I be able to calculate the cost?
Yes, of course, as without it you will not be able to sell your product.
Will I get the certificate after completing the course?
Yes, csdo provides the E-certificate after completing this gel making course.
What Will You Learn?
- Difference between natural and synthetic gel
- Formulation of various natural and synthetic gel
- Natural/Alovera gel making
- Massage gel formulation
- Fruit gel formulation
- Dry skin Gel
- Oily skin Gel
- Acne Gel
- Whitening Gel/Fairness gel
- Anti-aging gel
- Night Gel
- Fairness Gel
- Under-eye gel
- Orange/mint aloe vera/ gel formulation