Face Pack Making Training
Nature is the best source to have a natural glow and shine as it does not have any side effects. You may be a teenager, growing up, or a senior citizen; face packs and masks are equally suitable for all. These packs deep cleanse the pores, remove dust dirt, and increase the hydration to glow and shine. With the proper use of these packs, one can quickly get rid of acne, pimples, pigmentation, etc. Thus packs have incredible natural, anti-aging properties, and one should include them in a beauty regime. So is our course designed for you to use it as per your way hobby or professional.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
For more Cosmetic making courses visit here
You can also learn:
- Oil Based Face Serum Making Training Online
- Professional Scrub Making Training
- Sulphate and Paraben Free Shampoos Making Training
What Will You Learn?
- Syllabus theoretical
- Properties & Utility of both dry face packs and liquid face packs.
- Knowledge of various face packs available in the market
- Knowledge of multiple skin types and how to take care of skin
- Selection of Face Packs as per skin demand
- Information about multiple clays used in face packs
- Understanding of primary material used in face packs
- Formulating a basic dry face pack and liquid face pack
- Knowledge of various herbs or herbal powders in face packs
- How to use powder face packs for different skin.
- Formulating a gel face pack and creamy face pack
- Syllabus practical
- DRY FACE PACK
- Normal skin face pack
- Dry skin face pack
- Oily skin face pack
- Acne skin face pack
- Neem Tulsi face packs
- Clay face pack
- Bridal Glow face pack
- Anti-aging face pack
- Herbal face pack
- D-tan face pack
- Orange face pack
- Charcoal face pack
- Vit C face pack
- LIQUID FACE PACK
- Mud Face Pack
- Radiance Glow Face Pack
- Haldi-Chandan face pack
- Neem-Tulsi Face pack
- Nourishing Face pack
- Anti-aging Face pack
- All-purpose Face pack
- Fruit Face pack
- D-tan Face packBridal Glow Face Pack