Professional Cold Process Soap Making Training
The soaps, made with a combination of pure oils such as Almond oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, palm oil with sodium lactate, make a big difference to the skin cold process soaps. In our webinar, you understand the difference between aroma and therapeutic soaps that can do wonders for you and your clients.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
I have heard making the cold process is very difficult. Will I be able to learn?
Nothing is accessible without the help of the right teachers. Lots of students who join us have the same fear. But after attending 1st class, they understand the correct method and feel it is not difficult.
Soaps taught in the webinar are vegan?
Yes, we teach only vegan soap.
Do you teach the packing ideas, too?
Yes, there is one session on packing ideas.
What about the machines? Do we need to buy big machines?
As these are handmade products so no need to buy big machines. But to give finishing, we recommend purchasing some appliances, and our teacher will let you know everything in the webinar.
If I don’t understand any topic, how do I know again?
After the webinar, we share the videos, and you can check unlimited time for the next 20 days.
Still, you feel problems, you can attend the webinar next time free of cost.
Will I get the certificate after completing the course?
Yes, we issue the certificate.
What Will You Learn?
- Course Curriculum
- 1st day
- Introduction to soap material detailed information about oils and their properties
- Introduction to soap making mold
- Introduction to lye and water
- Detailed information about Hard oils, soft oils, colors, perfume, etc.
- How to select the Right Kind of molds for cold process soap making?
- Selection of proper equipment to make cold process soap making
- Green herb soap
- 2nd day
- Honey vanilla cold process soap
- Turmeric and Sandal cold process soap
- Shea butter soap
- Triple butter soap
- Almond butter soap
- 3rd day
- Cutting of the soaps
- Detox charcoal cold process soap
- Lavender soap
- Lemon n orange soap
- How to cure the soap
- Labeling on the soap.
- Packing of the soap.
- Doubt solving session