Chocolate Making Training
January 18 @ 3:30 pm - January 27 @ 5:30 pm₹5599
Wanna gift something to your friends & family,
Then not choosing chocolates will seem to be silly.
Taking your hobby further is a dream for many. And if that hobby is eating chocolates then what can be better than learning to make chocolates.
- Introduction about Chocolate course and introduction with the students.
- The scope of the chocolate industry
- Introduction about chocolates, various companies who make raw chocolates, selection of chocolates
- Detailed knowledge about molds and when to use specific molds
- Discussion about chocolate essence, combination and permutation to make an unlimited variety of chocolates
- Essential types of equipment used for chocolate making
- The method of melting different chocolates using a microwave, double boiler, and chocolate melter
- Demonstration of making milk chocolates, dark chocolates, white chocolates in various molds
- The method of making flavored chocolates: vanilla, coconut, butterscotch, orange, ginger, almond, a hint of mint, chili etc
- Introduction about filling: readymade v/s homemade filling
- The method of making ganache and flavored ganache like lavender, rose, pineapple, coffee, chocolate, mango, hazelnut
- The method of making a delicious and tempting bar such as almond bar, butterscotch bar, crackle bar, fruit n nut bar, cashew bar
- Marbling effects on chocolates- 5 types
Almond filled chocolate, cashew nut-filled chocolate, scrumptious pista chocolate, cranberry chocolate,
Chocolates for a special occasion and gifting like new year, valentine, get well soon, Raksha Bandhan, Deepavali, Xmas, father’s day
- lollipop chocolates, flavored lollipop chocolates, crackle lollipop, coffee lollipop.
- Selection of paper, how to calculate the paper size wrapping of chocolate, presentation of chocolate
Marketing of the chocolate -recorded session
- How to apply for FSSAI LICENCE- recorded session
Duration of the course: 5 live classes & 1 recorded session (18th,20th,25th and 27th Jan 2021) 3.30 PM to 5.30 PM