Chocolate Making Training
October 3 @ 5:00 pm - October 24 @ 7:00 pm
Handmade chocolates are tastier and healthier, and fun to make. Chocolates are made as per individual demands and tastes. At CSDO, we teach you how to make chocolates for regular orders and focus on selling them and earning chocolate making. Chocolates are made as per individual demands and tastes.
Introduction on Chocolate and chocolate making
The scope in the chocolate industry
Introduction to chocolate companies
Detailed knowledge about molds, how and when to use them; advantage and disadvantages of using specific molds
Learning about the essence of chocolate, different combinations, and permutation to make a variety of chocolates.
Essential tools and types of equipment used for chocolate making.
Methods of melting different types of chocolates.
How to clean the molds and equipments
Ideas on how to pack chocolates.
Explanation of theory part and practical of
Melting chocolate using microwave technique
White chocolate bar
Flavored chocolates: vanilla, coconut, butterscotch, orange, ginger, almond, a hint of mint, chili, etc
How to melt chocolate using the double boiler method?
Marbling effects on chocolates- 5 types
Almond filled chocolate
Cashew nut-filled chocolate
Scrumptious Pista chocolate
Rosy Pista chocolate
Chocolates for special occasions and gifts like New year, Valentine’s, Get well soon, Raksha Bandhan, Deepavwali, Xmas, Father’s day.
Lollipop chocolates: flavored lollipop chocolates, crackle lollipops, coffee lollipops.
The process of making a delicious and tempting bar such as almond bar, butterscotch bar, crackle bar, fruit n nut bar, cashew bar, Pista bar
Introduction about filling: readymade v/s homemade filling.
Ganache: vanilla ganache, strawberry ganache, coffee ganache, hazelnut ganache, butterscotch ganache, almond ganache, cinnamon ganache.
Shell technique: how to make ganache-filled chocolate with plain and marbling technique.
How to make color chocolates
Selection of paper, how to calculate the paper size wrapping of chocolate, presentation of chocolate
Marketing of the chocolate.
Thank you note
- The knowledge required to pursue any course from CSDO Classes is having the zeal and passion for learning and exploring the creative path you choose. Rest the student should understand either English or Hindi.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of studies of years that add to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- Our courses are well-planned, and we have shared the best secrets to give you an excellent quality finished product.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Is making chocolate an easy process?
Yes, it is effortless.
How good is this business?
The chocolate industry is growing @12.8 %, so you can understand how good is this?
Big companies have established the name in chocolates; how easy is it to compete with them?
No need for competition. Create your market, and you will be a winner.
How much chocolate can I make after doing this course?
You can more than 200 types of chocolates.
What is the minimum investment to start this business?
It would be best if you had a minimum of 50,000/-
Will I get a certificate after doing this course?
Yes, we issue a certificate.