Professional Chocolate Making Course – Instant Video Recording.
Professional Chocolate Making Course
Handmade chocolates are tastier and healthier, and fun to make. Chocolates are made as per individual demands and tastes. At CSDO, in this chocolate making course, we teach you how to make chocolates for regular orders and focus on selling them and earning chocolate making. Chocolates are made as per individual demands and tastes so after this online chocolate making course you can make make many varieties of chocolates depending on individual tastes.
Why choose us
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Is making chocolate an easy process?
Yes, this chocolate making class online makes it effortless.
How good is this business?
The chocolate industry is growing @12.8 %, so you can understand.
Big companies have established the name in chocolates; how easy is it to compete with them?
No need for competition. Create your market, and you will be a winner.
How much chocolate can I make after doing this course?
You can more than 200 types of chocolates after doing this online chocolate course
What is the minimum investment to start this business?
It would be best if you had a minimum of 50,000/-
Will I get a certificate after doing this course?
Yes, we issue a certificate after completion of this chocolate making course.
What Will You Learn?
- Course Curriculum
- Introduction on Chocolate and chocolate making
- Explanation of theory part and practical of
- Melting chocolate using the microwave technique
- Milky bar
- Dark fantasia
- White chocolate bar
- How to melt chocolate using the double boiler method?
- Flavored chocolates:
- vanilla, coconut, butterscotch, orange, ginger, almond, a hint of mint, etc
- Marble effect
- Almond filled chocolate
- Honey sesame almond chocolate
- Scrumptious Pista chocolate
- Wrapping of chocolate
- Soft center filling
- Vanilla filling
- Coffee and walnut filling
- Hukka filling
- Cranberry filling
- How to make shells and fill the fillings into the mold
- Precaution while making the filling
- Tatoo chocolate
- Lollipop chocolate:
- Selection of mold and stick
- Dark chocolate lollipop
- Milk chocolate lollipop
- White chocolate lollipop
- Bar chocolate:
- Nutty bar
- Designer bar
- Roasted cashew bar
- Peanut bar
- Strawberry bar
- Selection of paper, how to calculate the paper size wrapping of chocolate, Presentation of chocolate