Professional Body Polisher Making Course – Instant Video Recording
Professional Body Polisher Making Course
If you want to have a natural glow, skip the synthetic foaming agents, fragrances, and other artificial ingredients in readymade cosmetics. As pure and raw material will help you to get that radiance, it sparkles skin. With the same concepts, our body polisher making course has been designed. Just follow these pure, natural exfoliating body polisher formulas and have naturally glowing skin.
All-natural herbs, minerals, carrier oils, essential oils are used to make polishers and have the power to gift you the same natural beauty. So do not waste time and start your natural, herbal organic body polisher making course, which can be taken as a profession with little investment.
Why choose us
CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
We have gained tremendous experience, so be it India or overseas, we have achieved positive responses worldwide.
We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I name the polisher as herbal or pure cosmetic?
Yes, of course, as these polishes are made of pure and herbal ingredients without synthetic fragrances, color, and chemicals.
Is any machinery or equipment needed to make the body or facial polishers?
Dear, as all the above is natural and simple methods are used to make polishers. Thus body polishers do not require special machines or equipment.
From where can I get the raw material for polisher making?
In cosmetics, raw material availability is the main problem, but the good news is natural herbal which is easily available in your local area, are used to formulate body polishers.
So all your worries go off and start your journey while making herbal, pure, natural body polishers.
Will I get the certification after the polisher course?
Yes, we reward you with an online certificate after completion of this body polisher making course.
In case I could not attend your live session, attend only the recorded session. Will I get a certificate?
Dear, as our courses are short-term, only interested or passionate take enrollment for a few hours or days, who were to learn it for hobby or professional. So online certificate is always awarded after the completion of this body polisher making course.
What Will You Learn?
- Course Curriculum
- Body Polisher
- Meaning of body polishers and importance in natural skincare.
- Various polishers available in the market and how they give the result.
- Advantages of using face and body polishers.
- Various Ingredients & their properties, used in body polisher making.
- Knowledge of carrier oils /butter/ essential oils, natural colors, and herbs in polisher making.
- Knowledge of equipment, and tools used in skin polisher
- Making of multiple buttery polishers
- Making of, sugar-polishers
- Making of, creamy polisher
- Making of emulsified creamy polishers.
- Making of emulsified sugar & salt creamy polishers.
- Making of foaming body polishers
- Latest packing and labeling for polisher
- Precautions to be observed while formulating polishers
- Formulation of various polishers as per skin demand
- Shea butter/Lavender body polisher
- Almond, cocoa with vitamin E polisher
- Coconut & vanilla sugar polishers
- Honey & citrus sugar polisher
- Jojoba & olive sugar polisher
- Lemon with fruit peels, salt & sugar polisher
- Caffeine and walnut sugar polisher
- Cinnamon &clove polisher
- Ubtan buttery d-tan polisher
- Creamy argon & vitamin c sugar polisher
- Almond & Indian rose sugar polisher
- Himalayan pink salt polisher
- Lemon & mint foot polisher
- D tan Strawberry & Argon foaming body polisher
- 15. Orange lip polisher