Advance Candle Making Training
July 22 @ 1:00 pm - July 24 @ 3:00 pm
Candlemakers who are bored of the regular plain candle and want to add something extraordinary to their candle and give them a beautiful design can join the advanced candle-making course.
In the advanced candle-making course, we cover three topics, embedded candles, hurricane candles, and chunky candles.
Let us understand each candle.
Embedded candles look unique. Embedded candles have chunks, shapes, or decorative materials embedded made up of wax.
Playing a little with imagination can give birth to number themes and combinations. You can design pillar candles, and you can embed anything of your choice into the candle. Easy types of equipment are needed to make embedded candles. To embed your candles with creative things is be fun and fancy. Flowers and herbs are universal symbols of power and life. Floral and aromatic embedded candle choices can be relaxing and rejuvenating.
As the name suggests, chunk candles are candles made of colored wax chunks designed to enhance the beauty of candles.
Chunks candles are the easiest to make. The colored chunks look playful that gives the candle a lively appearance.
Hurricane candles light up all your moments as they are made with the objective of illuminating light. You learn to make variant designs in a hurricane so that you can create wonderful artistic candles and make your candle shop a brand! The height, coloring, layering, and finishing at CSDO focus on the complete package to help you earn more as a Candle Entrepreneur.
Introduction about Hurricane mold
Information about hurricane wax
The temperature of the wax to make different candle
Selection of Embedded material
Selection of inner candles to make perfect embedded candles
Wick setting of embedded candles
- Strawberry candle
- Multi-layer candle
- Mother of pearl candle
- Coconut candle
- Valentine candle
- Gingerbread candle
- Bull eye candle
- Log candle
- Swiss roll candle
- Lustres Candles
- Potpourri candles
- Coffee Candles
- Bay Leaf Candles
- Red Chili Frangipani Candles
- Shell candle
- Pearl Candles
- Lemon & Cinnamon Candles
- Plain Hurricane candle in regular mold
- Hurricane Potpourri Candle
- Day & Night candle
- Hurricane Chunk Candle
- Plain Bamboo Candle
- Bay Leaf Hurricane candle
- Shaded Hurricane Candle
- The knowledge which is required to pursue any course from CSDO Classes is having the zeal and passion to learn and explore the creative course that you choose.Rest the student should understand either English or hindi.
- CSDO is having 35 years of rich experience, which makes it the most informative academy.
- We give you one-to-one knowledge and industrial expertise as we have experts sharing their wide range of study of years, which adds to the value.
- We have gained tremendous experience in India or overseas, we have earned positive responses worldwide.
- We have a course review system, and the plan is to help our student start their manufacturing.
- Our courses are well-planned, and we have shared the best secrets to give you an excellent quality finished product.
- We have formulated our handout copies, so there are no duplicate notes.
- We believe that practical knowledge is everything, so our online workshops have been more in demand.
- Our teaching methodology is well versed with examples so that anyone can understand.
- Our mission is pure to help you in all the ways required.
- We are your partner in success and give you lifetime support even after course completion.
I have no idea about candle making. Can I join an advanced candle-making course?
No, the prerequisite to join the advanced candle course is to have good knowledge about candle making.
We don’t cover basic information like melting the wax, mixing the color, etc., so it is better to join an introductory class than enroll in an advanced course.
I know very little about candle making, can I join an advanced course?
If you know what precaution has to be observed while melting the wax, put wick, setting of the wick, color wheel, knowledge about fragrance, finishing the candle, only then join the advanced course.
What is the benefit of joining an advanced course?
If you want to sell your products at a premium price, you need to make only designer candles covered in the advanced course. Is Designer Candle making Profitable?
Yes, this course gives you complete knowledge and you can make various candles in this course. You can make a good profit out of this business. In a simple word, you can double your profit by selling designer candles.
I am into basic candle making, and I know it is time-consuming, as it takes lots of time to set the candle. Will I face the same issue with designer candles?
Yes, I agree with you that making candles is time-consuming because we pour at high temperatures and the beauty of the advanced candle is it takes half of the time compared to essential candles.
Do I need to buy special equipment to make designer candles?
For hurricane candles, you need special molds ( though we will teach you how to make hurricane candles without hurricane molds), but for the rest of the candles, simple molds are required, so no need to buy particular types of equipment.
In case I don’t understand any topic, how do I understand it again?
After the webinar, we share the videos, and you can check unlimited time for the next 20 days.
Still, feel problems, you can attend the webinar next time free of cost.
Do we learn to make fragrance candles in the advanced course?
Yes, we teach you how to make candles with fragrance and aroma.
How long can we store designer candles?
Designer candles don’t have an expiry date.
Will you provide us certificate?
Yes, we do.