StartupYo helps you to start your business with chikki makin...
Chikki is a traditional sweet of India that is prepared from Jaggery and Peanuts. It is also known as “Kappalandi Mittai” which is a type of brittle. You can start your business with Chikki Making as it contains several different varieties of chikki and among them the groundnut (Peanut) Chikki is the most common chikki. The Chikki Making Business can start anywhere in India. But at the point of growing market or chikki making low profit high income you should start this business in northeastern states. The Place of origin of Chikki is India. StartupYo helps you to start your business with chikki making manufacturing unit. Know different types of chikki, market potential, how chikki is prepared and many more details.
Different types of Chikki :
Each variety of chikki is named depending upon the ingredients used which includes the following:
· Firstly, Almond Chikki
· Secondly, Cashew Nut Crushed Chikki
· Thirdly, Chocolate Crushed Chikiki
· After that, Rose Chikki
· Then after, Almond Cashew Nut Chikki
· Also, Cashew Nut Chikki
· Furthermore, Cashew Nut Dry Fruit Sesame Coconut Mix Chikki
· Lastly, Coconut Chikki
Market Potential of Chikki Making Business :
The following are the best points which explain you Chikki making low profit high income formula:
· Firstly, Chikkies are not much popular in urban areas and they are consumed less during the winter season, but it is very popular at rural areas and semi-urban areas.
· Secondly, to gain large market low priced chikkies are packed individually in the plastic sheets
· Thirdly, apart from sale through the following: retailers, wholesalers, distributors and many more located near the following: bus stands, cinema halls, rural fairs, schools, weekly 01 markets, taxi stands and many more are the areas or places, they are sold rapidly
· Lastly, thus, the chikki market is distributed.
What are the Raw Materials required for manufacturing of Chikki?
Groundnut Chikki is very famous & therefore, 60% of the total population will be used groundnut chikkies. The following are the raw materials required for manufacturing of Chikki:
· Firstly, Sesame Seeds.
· Secondly, Jaggery.
· Thirdly, Groundnut Kennels.
· After that, Dry Coconut.
· Then after, Packing Materials.
· Also, Cardboard Boxes.
· Furthermore, Small-sized wrappers.
· Additionally, Plastic jars.
· Lastly, Corrugated cartons.
How Chikki is manufactured?
Chikki is very famous all over India amongst all age groups the rural areas and school-going children are the main targets and will prefer to eat. The process of manufacturing of Chikki is easy and simple. The following are the simple steps for the manufacturing of Chikki Making Business:
· Step – 1: Firstly, You need to roast the following ingredients like Sesame Seeds, Coconut Pieces, and Groundnuts.
· Step – 2: Secondly, you must prepare the syrup with the help of jaggery .
· Step – 3: Thirdly, you should filter the thick syrup.
· Step – 4: After that, you should mix the syrup in the roasted ingredients.
· Step – 5: Then after, you need to cool the product.
· Step – 6: Also, you must cut the product.
· Step – 7: Lastly, Packing the Chikkies.
The above simple steps for the manufacturing of Chikki Making Business can be explained briefly in the following:
You need to roast the following ingredients like Sesame Seeds, Coconut Pieces, and Groundnuts
In the first step, for the removal of peanut’s outer red skins the groundnut kernels are roasted and split by using the splitting machine. If in case for dry coconut or sesame seeds they are also roasted and then tiny pieces of coconut are prepared manually.
You must prepare the syrup with the help of jaggery :
In the second step, the jaggery is boiled in water; it is boiled until the jaggery is turned into thick syrup with a thickness of about 6 – 8mm.
You should filter the thick syrup :
In the third step, for removal of unwanted particles, you need to filter the thick syrup.
You should mix the syrup in the roasted ingredients :
In the fourth step, the purified thick syrup is mixed with the roasted groundnuts or roasted sesame seeds or roasted coconut pieces.
You need to cool the product :
In the fifth step, to cool the mixed product or to dry the mixed product you need to pour the mixed product in trays and dry it for 02 hours.
You must cut the product :
In the sixth step, after cooling process of drying process cut that product into tiny square sized pieces.
Packing the Chikkies :
In the last step, after cutting the chikki into small chikkies pack the individual chikki using plastic wrappers.
Start your Business with Chikki Making Market Strategy :
The following are the market strategies of chikki making business:
· Firstly, the chikki market is provided by the local manufacturers and among them some consists of dominant brands
· Secondly, the famous place for chikki is Lonawala located on Mumbai – Pune highway consists of more than 100 manufacturers
· Thirdly, the whole chikki market is controlled by retailers and unorganized sectors that play a crucial role.