- Investing in Success: Flipkart Delivery Franchise Unveiled
Investing in Success: Flipkart Delivery Franchise Unveiled
If there is any field or industry that has caught the eye of business enthusiasts and entrepreneurs amidst and post pandemic, then it is the logistics business. People find more comfort and easiness by ordering or getting their products online by a tap on their device and within their comfort zone. This facility has led to an increasing boost in the logistics field. The next step in any enthusiast’s mind would be to start his/her own logistics business or find a franchise of a well-known logistics company. One of the well-known business models and companies that has been creating its own name and trust in India is Flipkart.
About Flipkart Delivery Franchise
The brand needs no introduction. In fact, most of us would have at least once in our life placed an online order through the Flipkart platform. Its primary business model is as an E-commerce website or an app that provides different types of items at your doorstep at a flick of a finger. A company that started its operation in the year 2007 with just books in its product portfolio, Flipkart is now a giant company that competes with another renowned multi-national brand called Amazon.
Recent reports suggest that as of March 2017, the market share that Flipkart holds in the Indian market is more than 39%. This is a huge number when considering that it is a rival of Amazon and
Snapdeal. Apart from the E-commerce store, Flipkart also has its own different venture and mobile payment service app called ‘PhonePe’. When it comes to logistics or rather the delivery of the products and items, Flipkart has its own logistics company that is owned by them and goes by the name of ‘Ekart logistics’. It is through these subsidiaries that Flipkart delivers its products to the customers.
Advantages of Starting a Flipkart Delivery Franchise
As an individual who is aware of the scale of business that Flipkart has, we can easily grasp the various benefits or pros of having a delivery Franchise of Flipkart. However, there are also various USP’s of the brand that can help you understand the way this industry works and how you can scale your business easily in a short span of time. The various advantages of starting Flipkart Delivery Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The primary advantage of owning a Franchise of such a company is the brand value that is associated with it. Thanks to its E-commerce store and other ventures it has built a trust factor among the people, being a part of Flipkart delivery, it gives you access to an already developed customer base all across the country. With their new launches, new planning, and using the latest technology and advancements in their business model and their never-ending product portfolio, you never have to worry about going out of business or facing a downfall in usual business days.
- If you take a closer look at the business model developed by Flipkart, you do not need any customer base. Apart from other businesses, you don’t have to look for customers, the customers would look for your store. Flipkart, being an E-commerce store has its own customers and suppliers, you are just a delivery partner who takes care of the logistics for the orders that are received by the brand and for the brand.
- As compared to the other business model or Franchise models in the logistics business, you don’t have to go for any complex structure or requirements for being a part of Flipkart Delivery Franchise. All you need is the minimum area rented or owned for the Delivery store as specified in their terms and conditions and just display a few of the Flipkart products and interior in your store, and you are ready to go.
- Marketing and promoting your business has been a major hurdle for every business venture. However, when it comes to Flipkart, as a delivery franchise, you don’t have to worry about promoting your store or developing a customer base. You simply have to execute the delivery or the logistics that are being forwarded by the Flipkart team in your locality or region. This helps you to cut your cost with regard to marketing and promotions.
Investment Required for Starting Flipkart Delivery Franchise
Usually, all the details with regard to the Franchise cost, or the brand fee, the interior design, and so on are not being listed by the company itself. In fact, the necessary requirements for starting a Flipkart Delivery Franchise are not mentioned openly by the brand as well. However, the rough investment that is usually required for starting Flipkart Delivery Franchise is between 50,000 INR to 1 Lakhs INR. This on speculation covers just the Franchise fee or the brand fee, the interior design required may cost you more.
Requirements for Starting Flipkart Delivery Franchise in India
To be a part of such a known brand, there are certain rules or guidelines that needs to be followed by the interested candidate to maintain the brand value of the company. The various requirements for starting Flipkart delivery Franchise are mentioned as follows.
- The minimum area required for starting Flipkart Delivery Franchise in India is between 400 sq. ft to 750 sq. ft. This is necessary as you are running a delivery or logistics business under the brand name of Flipkart.
- You should have at least 5 delivery boys who are available at all moment in case there are multiple orders placed within the region or area where you have your store at. The usual required staff members for delivery is always around 4 to 5 in the logistics business.
Process to Apply for Flipkart Delivery Franchise in India
The recommended and the easiest way would be to visit the official website of Flipkart and apply for the Franchise. Once you visit their website, you need to click on the ‘Franchise’ tab. On clicking the tab, you would be presented with an application form, you must fill the form with the details asked. On submitting the form, you would be contacted by the staff of Flipkart within few days and if eligible the process would move further. The official website of Flipkart is mentioned as follows.
Is Ekart logistics owned by Flipkart and is exclusive to it?
Yes, Ekart logistics is exclusive to Flipkart.
How many staff members do you need as riders?
As per the details, you need at least 4 delivery boys available.
Is there any extra expense apart from the brand fee?
There is no mention of the same, you may require to contact the officials of the brand
Disclaimer: The information contained in this Article is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by StartupYo (SAB Weblabs Pvt.Ltd). While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and truest to the best of our knowledge, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.