A franchise opportunity , with a firm having a presence of 3000 plus outlets within 18 states in India and an estimated revenue marking up to $1.6 million. Which further aims to expand its private label Business in the next 3 years along with a considerably boosting online occupancy.
Doesn’t look like a bad deal after all, does it ?
This fast pacing business is an online and in-store retailer of prescription medicine, baby care products, nutrition, health and beauty as Apollo Pharmacy, headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. A part of Apollo hospitals- Asia’s largest health care group. And here’s a guide for you to rise above the skepticism when it comes to deciding whether or not to get your hands on one of its franchises.
I. WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU ?
Apollo pharmacy is a 24-hours pharmacy and like it says offers genuine medicines around the clock. Owning a franchisee of this pharmacy shark in the presence of other competitive pharmacies is beneficial in the following aspects :
· Benefit of an essential commodity, the company is not likely to be as impacted by any sort of economic anomalies as people would always require medicines, you have your share of profits.
· Brand reputation of Apollo pharmacy succeeds the brand itself, 24 hour availability with quality meds is how it has been positioned
· Diverse products : it has 400 plus Apollo brand products in baby care, skin care, oral care categories so you can never run out of business.
· Growing brand : The rate at which it is doubling its franchisees is likely to suppress your fear of dealing with a competito
· Minimal operations : The management of a pharmacy is comparatively simpler than that of a fast food chain. It comes with small start up investment and minimal operations.
II. HOW MUCH WILL YOU HAVE TO SPEND ?
Acquisition of an Apollo Pharmacy franchise comes in two categories
a. SINGLE UNIT FRANCHISE
b. MASTER UNIT FRANCHISE
a) SINGLE UNIT FRANCHISE
· Rental cost : ₹10000-₹25000 per month
· Computer + printer : ₹50000 approx
· Stock : ₹50000-₹100000 minimum, initial stock as per demandand expiry
· License : ₹25000+ included ₹3000 as registration fees
· Monthly expenses : ₹ 20000-₹40000 : ₹ 10000-₹15000 ( refrigerator for drugs,
b) MASTER UNIT FRANCHISE
· Investment : ₹10-15 lakhs
· Salary : ₹1.65-2 lakhs to a pharmacist per year
III. WHICH REQUIREMENTS DO YOU NEED TO FULFIL :
1. Basic qualification
2. Apollo pharmacy training program
3. Area required
4. Application process
1) Basic qualifications :
· An individual must comply with the guidelines provided by the Apollo Pharmacy terms and conditions
· Must be interested and be aware of the fundamental knows and how’s of the healthcare industry
· Must have a successful track record in managing a venture as such
· Must be dedicated to the responsibility of taking up a franchise.
2) Apollo pharmacy training program :
· The franchise vacancies are in ( central, southern, northern, eastern and western) India regions
· A training program for franchisee is arranged by them.
· Venue : Franchisee site
· The franchisee fee is included in the hardware/software support.
3) Area required :
· Additional to the investment a commercial space of 15-20 square meters is required to establish your Apollo pharmacy franchise.
4) Application process :
· Visit the official website of Apollo
· Search for an application form
· Fill the required personal details
· Once short listed, the company officials will come in contact with you for further details.
IV. APOLLO FRANCHISE CONTACT DETAILS :
· Address : 65/68, Murugesanaickar Complex, Loyal Tower 3rd Floor, Thousand Lights, Chennai – 600006.
· Contact number : (044) 28245800
· Website : https://www.apollopharmacy.in/
FAQ’s REGARDING APOLLO PHARMACY FRANCHISE:
· Is it worth taking a franchise of Apollo pharmacy ?
Yes, the medical industry is an all time expanding industry with minimum operations and less prone to economic instabilities. Hence, it is worth taking a franchise of Apollo Pharmacy.
· How to get Apollo Pharmacy franchise ?
In order to acquire a franchise, visit the Apollo’s official website, fill out the the application form with the personal details and fill all the further requirements before submitting the form. Once shortlisted, the company will revert back to you.
· Apollo pharmacy franchise contact ?
The contact number : (044) 28245800
Website : https://www.apollopharmacy.in/